The Student Room Group

guys at uni

I don't understand guys and I really don't understand guys at uni? what sort of girl do they want? I just feel like I'm not good enough for any guy I meet at uni and I guess I'm just me and it doesn't seem to cut it? please tell me guys get better in second year?
Original post by jellybean0225
I don't understand guys and I really don't understand guys at uni? what sort of girl do they want? I just feel like I'm not good enough for any guy I meet at uni and I guess I'm just me and it doesn't seem to cut it? please tell me guys get better in second year?

Well.. why do you think this is, and how are you meeting people? Is there any way you think you can increase your attractiveness or how you talk/flirt with people or.. anything like that? :tongue:
I have to admit the way I talk is probably awful? I am just probably too chatty and eager to talk and I have no idea how make someone want to talk to me further? I think being full of self doubt doesn't help but I don't know how to improve?
I have to admit the way I talk is probably awful? I am just probably too chatty and eager to talk and I have no idea how make someone want to talk to me further? I think being full of self doubt doesn't help but I don't know how to improve?

How to make someone want to talk to you?

There are two options

Either be funny
Or
make that person talk about themselves... People always wanna talk about themselves

Do you mean like a serious relationship or a ONS? The latter is really easy.

Quick Reply