The Student Room Group

[JUST A QUICK READ] Do better than everyone else! STAY MOTIVATED

This was always inevitable. Now that we're halfway through the exams a lot of people are struggling to stay motivated, which may possibly result in low grades.

People are struggling: does this not motivate you? You could get higher grades than them. It is an amazing feeling to have the A*/A grade candidates suffer a great downfall and you experience the converse; going from C/B grades to the higher end of the spectrum.

Now is your chance. You only have one chance. Let revision recommence (if it hasn't already) and compete with others.

Good luck with the rest of your exams!

Scroll to see replies

:jumphug:

Logging out now
Peace
Reply 2
After this break, i have been extremely demotivated to revise and do well it was totally opposite before, i don't know how i am, i am procrastinating much more than usual and glad it isn't only just me. I'm going to revise really hard for these last 3 days since I haven't really done any this half term, BRING IT ON AQA AND EDEXCEL!
Original post by B3ASTy
BRING IT ON AQA AND EDEXCEL!

Nooo don't challenge them :afraid:
Reply 4
Things I revise usually don't come up. :frown:
Original post by 0lut0
Things I revise usually don't come up. :frown:

Revise EVERYTHING then, lol.
Original post by Jamie Vardy
This was always inevitable. Now that we're halfway through the exams a lot of people are struggling to stay motivated, which may possibly result in low grades.

People are struggling: does this not motivate you? You could get higher grades than them. It is an amazing feeling to have the A*/A grade candidates suffer a great downfall and you experience the converse; going from C/B grades to the higher end of the spectrum.

Now is your chance. You only have one chance. Let revision recommence (if it hasn't already) and compete with others.

i remember u bro. at the start when everyone was motivated u werent. now its the other way around.
Reply 7
Original post by kaldrogo123
i remember u bro. at the start when everyone was motivated u werent. now its the other way around.

Yep, I feel a lot better nowadays.
Yep, I feel a lot better nowadays.

That is great! Keep it up mate and best of luck! Thanks for the motivational post! :smile:
Reply 9
Thanks man, I needed that lmao.
Meh.
Original post by B3ASTy
After this break, i have been extremely demotivated to revise and do well it was totally opposite before, i don't know how i am, i am procrastinating much more than usual and glad it isn't only just me. I'm going to revise really hard for these last 3 days since I haven't really done any this half term, BRING IT ON AQA AND EDEXCEL!

Same. Literally haven't done any revision this half term. :eek:
Just before half term I told myself this is such a great opportunity to revise. Then I did not even open my text book. I was so annoyed at myself. But it is never too late to start and be productive. I know I am saying this all and still am on TSR. :redface:

life is not a competition with anyone apart from your own aspirations. stay motivated by focusing on what you want for your life
I'm tempted to throw my laptop out of the window....

Spoiler

Original post by BTAnonymous
I'm tempted to throw my laptop out of the window....

Spoiler

Brilliant! (Only joking). However, it might be useful to alter your internet settings (based on your provider). For example, with Virgin Media Super Hub, I block the internet access for as long as I want (you can set the blocking hours) and outside that period, you can use the internet as usual!
Original post by Namita Gurung
:jumphug:

Logging out now
Peace

You and your love for hugs :biggrin:
Original post by Banana208
You and your love for hugs :biggrin:

One can never hug too much :wink:

Spoiler

One can never hug too much :wink:

Spoiler

:grouphugs: true true.
I'll come and give you a hug even though I'm ill and contagious. Still up for it?
Original post by Banana208
:grouphugs: true true.
I'll come and give you a hug even though I'm ill and contagious. Still up for it?

In that case, I'll come prepared :lol:

In that case, I'll come prepared :lol:

Ok den.. Don't say I didn't warn you:rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest