The Student Room Group

Girls - What is your type?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
1) 6ft +. I love tall guys
2) Pretty strong and muscular
3) I don't mind
4) Alpha Male
4) Tattoos- I love them but I don't want the guy to be covered in them.
5) Reserved
6) Chilled
7) Ambitious
8) Educated

So you prefer the typical sort of Tall, Dark and Handsome with a few added extras. Interesting
Original post by Massethetics
:colone::colone::colone:

That was a joke :biggrin:
Original post by RiahDawson

Ill take the pie with strawberries please x

:ashamed:
1) Height
2) Build (Muscles etc)
3) What type of Personality (Shy? Confident?)
4) Alpha Male
4) Tattoos?
5) Attitude - Cocky or reserved?
6) Clingy or Chilled
7) Ambitious or laid back
8) Educated or Not?

1) 5'10 and above
2) Hench
3) Confident
4) I don't really believe in that. Preferably not a dick.
5) Idrc
6) Very chilled
7) Ambitious
8) Educated

In reality I attract unintelligent, hot dicks :rolleyes:
Ill take the pie with strawberries please x

:ashamed:

Sure
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 25
More recently since Love Island started i have seen a lot of girls talk about their "type" of lad, obviously it has been going on for ages but i have seen more and more taking about what their ideal type is and im curious.

Below are the criteria you can consider and then under the criteria what you find to be most ideal

-----1) Height 6ft+
2) Build (Muscles etc) Muscles
3) What type of Personality (Shy? Confident?) Both is great
4) Alpha Male Yes
4) Tattoos? Yes and no
5) Attitude - Cocky or reserved?Reserved
6) Clingy or Chilled Clingy
7) Ambitious or laid back Very ambitious
8) Educated or Not? Educated:smile:
So you prefer the typical sort of Tall, Dark and Handsome with a few added extras. Interesting

I prefer guys with light hair so blonde/light brown. But yes I guess you can say that :tongue:
More recently since Love Island started i have seen a lot of girls talk about their "type" of lad, obviously it has been going on for ages but i have seen more and more taking about what their ideal type is and im curious.

Below are the criteria you can consider and then under the criteria what you find to be most ideal

------- I AM BORED AS F REVISING AND ITS SATURDAY NIGHT ------

1) Height
2) Build (Muscles etc)
4) Alpha Male
4) Tattoos?
6) Clingy or Chilled
8) Educated or Not?

Feel free to add any others you feel adequate.

Really CBA to revise - As you can tell

1) Please I know I'm not tall, but I LOVE tall guys. 5'11-6'2ft is just :colondollar:

2) I like guys with good shoulders, damn boy. Oh and muscles:blush:

3) I typically like confident guys but if a guy is in the middle of shy and confident, I don't mind.

4) Without a doubt, alpha male:colondollar:

5) Tbh I prefer guys without tattoos:colonhash:

6) I cannot stand cocky guys. The guy has to be very down to earth or BYE. Reserved guys are very attractive IMO.

7) I prefer chilled guys. Someone who likes their own space and give me mine too.

8) I obviously prefer guys who are ambitious. I'm very ambitious myself and I like to surround myself with ambitious people. If a guy has a laid back attitude, that puts me off instantly. Especially, if he never thinks about his future, then errm NO.:colonhash:

9) I prefer educated guys but that's not a deal breaker as long as we get along, care for each other, are attracted to each other and understand one another.
So whats YOUR ideal type?

A female - Short but im 6`3 so anything shorter than 5`10 will suffice providing its not some 4ft 5 girl

Who is NOT a self proclaimed psycho or savage.

Someone who does NOT wear nike caps and strut around in a camo tracksuit

Someone who is educated and ambitious

Decent person with a good heart, someone i can get along with

Decent body (not in a rude way just something average really - Ass, tits. Can be chubby kind of hot anyway) This is surplus to requirements i feel just a bonus to the above.

I think shyness is attractive - DESPISE girls who want to be involved in every argument and make themselves center of attention
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I prefer guys with light hair so blonde/light brown. But yes I guess you can say that :tongue:

It PISSES me off when girls say "Dark" like how dark are we talking LMAO are we talking like a tanned whiteish brown or are we talking like of Indian/Pakistani descent or are we talking a african black male?

One girl said that by "Dark" it means they want the skin tone of a light skinned Pakistani or Iranian boy so like the olive skin? But the light skin asians look white - The confusion is REAL
My type is O.

------- I AM BORED AS F REVISING AND ITS SATURDAY NIGHT ------

1) Height
2) Build (Muscles etc)
4) Alpha Male
4) Tattoos?
6) Clingy or Chilled
8) Educated or Not?

Feel free to add any others you feel adequate.

Really CBA to revise - As you can tell

1) taller than me (im 5ft1)
2) idc
3) confident but not cocky
4) idk
5) tattoos are so hot
6) in between
7) ambitious
8) educated, but not to the point where he thinks he knows everything
A female - Short but im 6`3 so anything shorter than 5`10 will suffice providing its not some 4ft 5 girl

Decent body (not in a rude way just something average really - Ass, tits. Can be chubby kind of hot anyway) This is surplus to requirements i feel just a bonus to the above.

I think shyness is attractive - DESPISE girls who want to be involved in every argument and make themselves center of attention

Apart from your ideal body I actually fit the criteria. But don't you find the height awkward though?
Reply 33
1) Height- I'm 5'8 so anything above that is cool
2) Build (Muscles etc)- not exactly a bodybuilder but wide broad shoulders and big arms is a big turn on 😍
3) What type of Personality (Shy? Confident?) - Tend to like shy guys best, probably with me being quite shy myself
4) Alpha Male - definitely
4) Tattoos? - not really a fan but I guess I could ignore them if everything else matched up
5) Attitude - Cocky or reserved? - Definitely not cocky can't stand arrogant people
6) Clingy or Chilled - kinda like a bit of both would be nice if they were a bit clingy so I knew they cared but would both still need to be independent.
7) Ambitious or laid back - definitely ambitious and with a definite plan of where the want to go in life.
8) Educated or Not?- definitely very intelligent, it is a massive turn on when a guy is really clever and impressive.

So no drama? Have you met anyone who fits all the criteria yet? xD. Also wondering how would you describe yourself.
Original post by Anonymous

5) tattoos are so hot

WHY - I have never understood this obsession with tattoos?
Original post by gameofno

Spoiler

Looks like we have ourselves a size queen. *egg plant emoji x4*
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Apart from your ideal body I actually fit the criteria. But don't you find the height awkward though?

Ideal body is surplus to requirements i think a girls body can be changed (if she wants to change that is) but things like their mindset and personality are MUCH harder to change. If they wear Nike caps they could have a 10/10 body and i couldnt take her seriously.

And nah, quite reassuring actually, since most girls want a guy taller than them, i doubt im ever going to come across a girl who is 6`4 :u:

I'm honestly wondering if that fella actually slid into your PMs
WHY - I have never understood this obsession with tattoos?

Tattoos get so bad when you get old. Imagine your grandma/pa with tattoos. Tell me what you think about that.

Bad? Same here. I don't get what's with tattoos when you're gonna get wrinkly one day (no offence older people)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending