Call me old fashioned but I prefer a traditional style of romance :holmes:

stuff like this is DAMN RIGHT :wink:

Very romantic! :five:

I wonder how many people are like that tho :redface:
Reply 67
Original post by Biryani007
Mate, good luck...she sounds amazing ngl :lol:

What's MBTI and all of that? :/

Thanks and MBTI is the system of cognitive function and includes 16 different personality types.
Original post by ForestShadow
Haha the caps means a lot :h:.

Call me old fashioned but I prefer a traditional style of romance :holmes:

stuff like this is DAMN RIGHT :wink:

ikr this stuff is cute tho
Original post by Indeterminate
Very romantic! :five:

I wonder how many people are like that tho :redface:

I guess just us 2? :holmes:

I lot of guys have feelings like that I reckon, it takes some maturity and a ton of confidence to show it but what guy doesnt want a nice gf to share and show the world around them with them:h: down to the tiniest but infinite detail, the walks, talks, dates, waits, mates, hardship, friendship, sailing on a ship, dancing, prancing, relaxing.....its the dream isnt it? cest la vie :tongue:

damn Im a poet

and I didnt even know it :lol:
Original post by ForestShadow
I guess just us 2? :holmes:

I lot of guys have feelings like that I reckon, it takes some maturity and a ton of confidence to show it but what guy doesnt want a nice gf to share and show the world around them with them:h: down to the tiniest but infinite detail, the walks, talks, dates, waits, mates, hardship, friendship, sailing on a ship, dancing, prancing, relaxing.....its the dream isnt it? cest la vie :tongue:

damn Im a poet

and I didnt even know it :lol:

Quite possibly :lol:

Definitely the dream :ahee:

But of course the problem is finding the one :moon:
Original post by OGGUS
10/10 Pretty, understanding, High Morality. flirty with only me, religious(strong imaan), slightly bitchy while maintaining her gurlhood(girly basically), hairless and smooth, able to bake and cook better than my mum(FYI cooks and bakes really tasty food), sweet. MBTI type between INFJ and INTJ with a heavy dose of ENFJ mixed in. A medic and if I'm lucky a Qu'raan Hafis too. Caring and gifted. Pakistani with a fair complexion(not racist btw), Knows how to do housework and can also be quite a blast and have Charisma. values all family relations in the correct way. Sees right and wrong and picks right. Yeah basically all that. :biggrin::wink::h::o::proud::puppyeyes::waffo::lovedup2::loveduck::love::littleangel::kungfu::kart::hoppy:

How does that even make sense?
Reply 72
Original post by null.and.void.
How does that even make sense?

It does okay, you don't worry about it
Original post by OGGUS
Thanks and MBTI is the system of cognitive function and includes 16 different personality types.

Okaaaay...not confused at all anymore :lolwut:
Original post by OGGUS
It does okay, you don't worry about it

You're either one or the other... even if you are a "mix", it'd probably classify as an entirely different type. One can't exactly an extrovert and an introvert at the same time, nor can one be judging or perceptive at the same time - it's a contradiction.
Reply 75
Original post by null.and.void.
You're either one or the other... even if you are a "mix", it'd probably classify as an entirely different type. One can't exactly an extrovert and an introvert at the same time, nor can one be judging or perceptive at the same time - it's a contradiction.

okay.. But I'm pretty sure that you can anyways that depends on the time and situation and so many factors.
Reply 76
Original post by Biryani007
Okaaaay...not confused at all anymore :lolwut:

lmao:biggrin:
Original post by BristolFresher15
I quite like girls that don't wear too much make-up, rather than the ones who are obsessed with contouring and that eyeliner swoosh thing.

You're not supposed to notice contouring if it's done right. But I agree about the heavy eyeliner - I don't know why people think it looks good.

There is a general thing of men saying they don't want women to wear makeup, but in practice they won't be attracted to people who actually follow through on that. (At least in my experience. :tongue:)
Idek, I just meet a girl and I either like her or I don't :lol:
Original post by Maestosa
You're not supposed to notice contouring if it's done right. But I agree about the heavy eyeliner - I don't know why people think it looks good.

There is a general thing of men saying they don't want women to wear makeup, but in practice they won't be attracted to people who actually follow through on that. (At least in my experience. :tongue:)

I mean something like this. Just seems like too much when it isn't for some rare special occasion.

Spoiler

This is pretty much the perfect amount to me, for someone who insists on it.

Spoiler

That's hypocritical in my opinion, I'd mean it. But I don't mind makeup relative to my latter example. But I'm most attracted to girls who don't need makeup to be beautiful. But I do get that some girls look way better with makeup, and don't look that great without it. My ex for example had lost all her eyebrow hair, so she hated the way she looked without makeup.

Quick Reply

Latest