The Student Room Group

Girls - What is your type?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I'm honestly wondering if that fella actually slid into your PMs

Haha no. Why anon?
Original post by Massethetics
More recently since Love Island started i have seen a lot of girls talk about their "type" of lad, obviously it has been going on for ages but i have seen more and more taking about what their ideal type is and im curious.

Below are the criteria you can consider and then under the criteria what you find to be most ideal

------- I AM BORED AS F REVISING AND ITS SATURDAY NIGHT ------

1) Height
2) Build (Muscles etc)
3) What type of Personality (Shy? Confident?)
4) Alpha Male
4) Tattoos?
5) Attitude - Cocky or reserved?
6) Clingy or Chilled
7) Ambitious or laid back
8) Educated or Not?

Feel free to add any others you feel adequate.

Really CBA to revise - As you can tell

1) Considerably taller than me but not so tall that I crane my neck looking at them (so anywhere between 5"6 - 6"0?)
2) Slim but toned (not like steroid addict looking.)
3) Shy (but gets more confident as you get to know them.)
4) Don't really care about alpha status (no matter what gender partners should be equal.)
5) Love tattoos (not tacky ones though.)
6) Reserved but not around you (arrogance is repulsive.)
7) Not gonna lie, I prefer clingy (more affectionate.)
8) Ambitious (it's appealing to have drive.)
9) Educated (can't deal with dumb people.)

Not trying to sound picky (as I already have a wonderful guy in my life), just being honest!
Original post by RiahDawson
Haha no. Why anon?

Idk why, I was going to write something more personal then I saw that and just wrote it. May as well roll with it
Idk why, I was going to write something more personal then I saw that and just wrote it. May as well roll with it

Oooo write the more personal thing :biggrin:
Reply 44
More recently since Love Island started i have seen a lot of girls talk about their "type" of lad, obviously it has been going on for ages but i have seen more and more taking about what their ideal type is and im curious.

Below are the criteria you can consider and then under the criteria what you find to be most ideal

------- I AM BORED AS F REVISING AND ITS SATURDAY NIGHT ------

1) Height
2) Build (Muscles etc)
3) What type of Personality (Shy? Confident?)
4) Alpha Male
4) Tattoos?
5) Attitude - Cocky or reserved?
6) Clingy or Chilled
7) Ambitious or laid back
8) Educated or Not?

Feel free to add any others you feel adequate.

Really CBA to revise - As you can tell

____
Ideal body is surplus to requirements i think a girls body can be changed (if she wants to change that is) but things like their mindset and personality are MUCH harder to change. If they wear Nike caps they could have a 10/10 body and i couldnt take her seriously.

And nah, quite reassuring actually, since most girls want a guy taller than them, i doubt im ever going to come across a girl who is 6`4 :u:

I agree with that bit, it's how I feel too.

I'm quite short so I find it a bit awkward being next to someone that's fairly tall. Imagine trying to kiss, if I was standing tip toes I still wouldn't reach
Tattoos get so bad when you get old. Imagine your grandma/pa with tattoos. Tell me what you think about that.

Bad? Same here. I don't get what's with tattoos when you're gonna get wrinkly one day (no offence older people)

To be fair, old peoples skin isn't very attractive anyway
Reply 47
Original post by Swizzel
1) Height- I'm 5'8 so anything above that is cool
2) Build (Muscles etc)- not exactly a bodybuilder but wide broad shoulders and big arms is a big turn on 😍
3) What type of Personality (Shy? Confident?) - Tend to like shy guys best, probably with me being quite shy myself
4) Alpha Male - definitely
4) Tattoos? - not really a fan but I guess I could ignore them if everything else matched up
5) Attitude - Cocky or reserved? - Definitely not cocky can't stand arrogant people
6) Clingy or Chilled - kinda like a bit of both would be nice if they were a bit clingy so I knew they cared but would both still need to be independent.
7) Ambitious or laid back - definitely ambitious and with a definite plan of where the want to go in life.
8) Educated or Not?- definitely very intelligent, it is a massive turn on when a guy is really clever and impressive.

You want an alpha male but prefer shy guys how does that work? :tongue:
1) Height like not too tall cos im only 5 foot and i dont wanna look like even more of a midget than I already am

2) Build kinda cuddly but not fat just not really buff because i like snuggling

3) What type of Personality - not too confident but has opinions

4) Tattoos? kinda indifferent, piercings are good

5) Attitude - Cocky or reserved - bit of both is good

6) Clingy or Chilled - chilled but still shows he cares

7) Ambitious or laid back - in the middle

8) Educated or Not? education is absolutely essential
I need a boy to make me feel like the only girl in the world.
Reply 50
Original post by JW22
You want an alpha male but prefer shy guys how does that work? :tongue:

Well when I say alpha I just mean very masculine really and by shy I guess I mean just more quiet and thoughtful rather than shy exactly
(edited 7 years ago)
Height-Definitely taller than me maybe about 5'10
Build- Nice body with abs but not too muscly
Personality- Kinda shy kinda confident
Alpha Male- Yes
Tattoos- Yes but not covered in tattoos I like sleeve tattoos
Attitude- Reserved
Clingy or Chilled-Chilled
Ambitious or laid back- Ambitious
Educated or not- Educated!
(edited 7 years ago)
Don't forget well endowed girls topkek
Original post by gameofno
1) Height - taller than meeee? i like em pretty tall
2) Build (Muscles etc) - muscular yas but not like TOO muscley like i want him to have nice biceps and a toned back and stomach but idc like about 6 packs and whatevs
3) What type of Personality (Shy? Confident?) - confident but not overly cocky cuz then its a turn off, but i want him to be nice lol not rude af
4) Alpha Male - :love:
4) Tattoos? - idm them, if theyre there, cool and if theyre not, cool
5) Attitude - Cocky or reserved? ughhh likeeeeeee not OVERLY cocky but not overly reserved. everything in moderation
6) Clingy or Chilled - little clingy so he feels special when i give him attention LOL but not too clingy so i dont feel imprisoned
7) Ambitious or laid back - ambitious!!!!!!!!!!!
8) Educated or Not? - educated. i like smart guys

ok what about eeveryone else lol im actually curious too

Spoiler

You see If I was dating you I'd dump you instantly because you said "toned" :facepalm: The type of cardio bunnys you meet at the gym :puke:

https://gyazo.com/72be73798bbbec68afe077663358725b
1) Height Over 6ft, but really anything taller than me.
2) Build (Muscles etc) Chubby or muscly. Not skinny.
3) What type of Personality (Shy? Confident?) Funny, laid back.
4) Alpha Male yeah but doesn't have to be the leader or centre of attention in every situation.
4) Tattoos? I don't care.
5) Attitude - Cocky or reserved? Cocky.
6) Clingy or Chilled Chilled!
7) Ambitious or laid back Ambitious
8) Educated or Not? Educated. Very.
Is it me or do girls just not know what they truly want. :laugh: Women are just :confused:

Also, I've spotted 4 girls on this thread that used the word "toned" :lol:

So hard to find a girl that actually lifts & is about that :dumbells: life.

Girls that work out are 10/10 in bed. #truth
1) Height - Above 5ft 8 (I'm really short but I still like quite a bit of height difference)
2) Build (Muscles etc) - Quite slim but doesn't have to be muscly and not overly skinny
3) What type of Personality (Shy? Confident?) - Shy but must have a slight confidence about them
4) Alpha Male- Probably be an Alpha Male yeah
4) Tattoos? - Maybe some but not over the top
5) Attitude - Quite reserved, someone I can have a laugh with
6) Clingy or Chilled - Someone who's chilled but can be clingy sometimes
7) Ambitious or laid back - A bit of both ambitious but can also be laid back
8) Educated or Not? - I find smarter guys attractive (I go to a grammar school I'm just used to having intelligent conversations for example about the referendum)

I guess I generally tend to find guys with darker hair more attractive but it's not a deal breaker :smile:
my type is sarcastic, indie, a little bit ugly with a mint sense of humour

Posted from TSR Mobile
1) 5"10+
2) A bit of muscle would be nice, i.e abs and some toned legs :coma: (But I'm such a slob I don't deserve anyone with good fitness)
3) Confident, someone to complement my shy personality :yes:
4) No tattoos at all. I have a strong dislike for them
5) Cocky people do my head in, so reserved and humble
6) Chilled. Clingy people are suffocating
7) Ambitious, but still laid back, like not too obsessed with getting somewhere
8) Educated, I'd like them earning at least the same as me. I have so many plans in terms of housing and raising our kids etc and I'll need a high combined household income :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending