The Student Room Group

first class degree classifications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GoingToBurst
Which uni? I study accounting and finance and have had first class grades consistently since first year (just finished third year, away to start my fourth in September) and I haven't found it too taxing. Some things are complex and stressful, but I do less work than my friends and get better grades. Study smart, not for a long period of time.
university of Greenwich :smile: How many hours do you study a day? And also what did you find hardest in the course? Do you have any study tips for a&f? Ps: thanks for replying :smile:
Original post by Organic Popcorn
university of Greenwich :smile: How many hours do you study a day? And also what did you find hardest in the course? Do you have any study tips for a&f? Ps: thanks for replying :smile:

No worries! It differs per semester due to the variety in the course, I am more than happy to give you a breakdown of my study habits from first through to third year if you want though? Although we might want to take it to pm because it will get long and detailed haha. I'll pop my tips at the end of that too, I have plenty of them! :smile:

What year are you in?
Original post by GoingToBurst
No worries! It differs per semester due to the variety in the course, I am more than happy to give you a breakdown of my study habits from first through to third year if you want though? Although we might want to take it to pm because it will get long and detailed haha. I'll pop my tips at the end of that too, I have plenty of them! :smile:

What year are you in?
Sure sure, I'd love to have detailed info on each module sir haha please check your inbox :smile:
Original post by Organic Popcorn
Sure sure, I'd love to have detailed info on each module sir haha please check your inbox :smile:

Apologies in advance for how long the message got hahaha, hope it doesn't bore you to tears.
Original post by goingtoburst
apologies in advance for how long the message got hahaha, hope it doesn't bore you to tears.

thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending