knows my friends and family well

@Amellia123 @FrenchUnicorn @CleverSquirrel

Spoiler

sorry sweetie! i dont know any guys that fit your criteria! :cry2:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
sorry sweetie! i dont know any guys that fit your criteria! :cry2:

it's okay b:h:
Ooh can I do mine?:colondollar:

firstly all the cliched stuff- so cute/friendly/kind/caring/ambitious ect....
but then:
- Must be taller than me- which is easy because i’m 5’3-haha

- Soft hair!! (i like to play with it) Not much of that Gel and hair spray business :nope:

- Talk as much as i do-and trust me, i talk alot!

- Well groomed –quite obvious(smell nice ect)

- Muscular/ Strong- strong guys give the best cuddles! :yep:

- Has to have a bit of a beard game! (but not a full on beard :colondollar:)

- Funny/Laid back/chilled(so not a clingy guy)

- Has time to spend with me every now and then

- Has at least some interest in basketball! (I’m a baller:colondollar:)

- Likes to party, but likes a night in every so often (i like my sleep alot)

- MUST HAVE are dogs! OMG if they have dogs i will fall in love! (Any pets will be accepted of course :ahee:I’m not allowed to have any pets so, pets are a MUSSST!)

- Same or similar music taste- but that isn’t hard because i listen to nearly everything!

- Oh at least a year older than me!

That's it i think! :colondollar:

@Amellia123 @FrenchUnicorn @alishba-rosex Know anyone?! hehehehehe
(edited 7 years ago)

but then:

- Soft hair!! (i like to play with it) Not much of that Gel and hair spray business :nope:
- MUST HAVE are dogs! OMG if they have dogs i will fall in love! (Any pets will be accepted of course :ahee:I’m not allowed to have any pets so, pets are a MUSSST!)
- Same or similar music taste- but that isn’t hard because i listen to nearly everything!

Aww this is cute:colondollar:
Is it strange not to have an 'ideal guy' its just that I've always known that I never want to be in a 'romantic relationship' with anyone. That stuff just weirds me out. I hope I'm not the only one. I have a feeling that those sentences were worded weirdly ....:s-smilie:
I don't really know my "ideal" guy - I believe some people said that they know their guy when they see/meet them. I'm probably in this category.

However some things I've watched/picked up from friends over the years:

- Has a genuine interest in me, my life and the family/friends I have (and vice-vera).

- Are passionate about life in general (or a subject or interest they have)

- Are not afraid to say what they think (in terms of the relationship)

- Have a natural chemistry with each other, they feel like a close friend first (this is important to me as all my relationships start out as friends first)

- Can chat about anything

- Makes me laugh (and doesn't mind going along with my crazy ideas I have)

- I'm quite outgoing, extrovert and independent so someone that is comfortable with my personality.

- Is respectful of my views (don't smoke, no drugs - I do drink every now and then)

- In short "Likes me for who I am" and I will too! :biggrin:
Original post by niv1234
Is it strange not to have an 'ideal guy' its just that I've always known that I never want to be in a 'romantic relationship' with anyone. That stuff just weirds me out. I hope I'm not the only one. I have a feeling that those sentences were worded weirdly ....:s-smilie:

Not at all...I've not been in a relationship before. This does worry me slightly, however it's because I'm one of those people who wants to have a friendship with someone first beforehand...either that or I'll "know" - I think I'll just know :smile:

I'd rather wait to be in a long-term meaningful relationship than in a short-term non existent relationship.

but then:

Wow what a list :lol: :lol:
*Rubs hands together* ohhh boy here we go:
-Any race. I'm not one of those people who have a specific ""racial preference"" Frankly I think it's racist to romantically exclude a whole group of people just because you "don't find them attractive". Before you make that decision, talk to every person in that group of people you have excluded, and then get back to me.
-Any body type. Slim, lean guys are nice, but they're overrated sometimes. Chubby guys need some love too ;-( They probably give the best hugs
-Has got to be socially aware. Needs to be aware on racial issues, gender issues, needs to be in support of the LGBT community. I don't really want to be teaching people stuff, they need to already know it. If not, if he at least makes an effort to educate himself and enlighten himself, it's all good. So in other words, he needs to be just as liberal as I am.
-I don't mind if he's not religious... but preferably I'd like it if he believed in God. Doesn't need to be a Catholic like me, but y'know.
-Needs to know how to cook!!! I can't cook so I need somebody who will make me good food! Lmao.
-Jokes aside, I'd prefer to be equal in a relationship. I don't believe in this idea of the man having the dominant providing role, while the female has the subservient role. No. We can both bring home the bacon and cook and clean. No separate spheres in this relationship, no sir.
-Needs to be cool and chill and just have a nice sense of humour !!
Yeah that's it.
Reply 289
My ideal guy would be someone who is
- Funny most importantly. If he can't make me laugh then how am I suppose to spend the rest of my life with him :'(
- Very honest, lying is a massive no no. Even if he is honest to the point of it being hurtful it's way better than lying
- Dark hair, I love guys who are brown/black haired especially when they have a tan olive complexion
- Tall, so cliche but tall guys just do it for me. I love feeling small and protected
- Big built, works out a lot and takes pride in appearance! Plays sports, yummy :tongue:
- Smart and has ambition, it's so attractive
- Bearded
- Long eyelashes (weird one but a guy with long flirtatious eyelashes is so hot)
- Confident and loves himself but not to the point of pure arrogance

Best thing ever is that I met my dream guy when I was 15 and we have been together ever since! He checks all the boxes :colondollar:
Lol reading this thread I have no hope in life
I dont have that many :biggrin: He has to be a Muslim because obviously I am, have a very nice and humble character and lastly be very sociable and extroverted since I am shy and an introvert.
I like guys that are a little bit ugly with a mint sense of humour

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 293
Original post by mollycatb
I like guys that are a little bit ugly with a mint sense of humour

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm uggers af

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 294
@RobML You're not ugly :eek: but she said "a little bit ugly" and you just said you're really ugly :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 295
Original post by Mrs.Grey
@RobML You're not ugly :eek: but she said "a little bit ugly" and you just said you're really ugly :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok I'm a little bit ugly :lol:
(what a strange preference though?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 296
@RobML Rob she's being realistic which I love, I mean how many of us are going to marry guy's that fit all our criterias? Most likely one or two, if at that. I don't think you're ugly :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 297
Original post by Mrs.Grey
@RobML Rob she's being realistic which I love, I mean how many of us are going to marry guy's that fit all our criterias? Most likely one or two, if at that. I don't think you're ugly :eek:

(I was joking about the me being ugly thing)

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you describe someone as ugly you're implying you don't find them physically attractive, and I can't wrap my head why you'd prefer someone you don't find attractive to someone you do

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
Ok I'm a little bit ugly :lol:
(what a strange preference though?)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Guys who are overly attractive intimidate me a little hahaha😂
Original post by RobML
If you describe someone as ugly you're implying you don't find them physically attractive, and I can't wrap my head why you'd prefer someone you don't find attractive to someone you do

Posted from TSR Mobile

ok ok perhaps I worded it wrong, I prefer guys who aren't conventionally attractive

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending