The Student Room Group

How many sexual partners is it normal to have at 18?

Scroll to see replies

0 😂 living the halal life 🙏🏼 - tho I have been offered once 🙄😂🔫

Posted from TSR Mobile
if you are introvert 0-3, if you are extrovert 0-10 before the age of 18 (please note that extrovert can also have 0 lol).
My doctor recommended 5 a day
Original post by charlottesvoice
How many is too many? if you dont mind sharing how many youve had? just curious

how many you have i have none.
0-10 seems about right.
I'm nearly 19 and still at zero so :dontknow:
Reply 46
Original post by joraffe
Depends on your own approach to it. Thats your opinion. It's a subjective subject, though somebody else's opinion in this instance should have no bearing on how you consider yourself.

No. It's not normal. If you encountered a random 18 year old you wouldn't expect them to have had 20 sexual partners, therefore, not normal.
Original post by davgen7
20 is not normal though lets be honest here

By the latter part of 18 you likely have been clubbing quite a bit so 20 is certainly feasible. I think I was on about 15-16 when I was 18.
Original post by rxns_00
Dunno most people I know up to that age probs up to 5-6

Really? If 16 is the average for someone's first time, 5-6 is really a lot in the space of 2 years...
Original post by Jebedee
By the latter part of 18 you likely have been clubbing quite a bit so 20 is certainly feasible. I think I was on about 15-16 when I was 18.

That is most definitely not representative of the average :lol:
Original post by Alexion
That is most definitely not representative of the average :lol:

I'm sure it was much closer 10 years ago though.
Original post by Jebedee
I'm sure it was much closer 10 years ago though.

Pretty sure the average at my school is probably around 1-2 ~ including a lot of 0s :lol:
Reply 52
I'm 18 and I've had 2.
It depends a lot on whether you're in long term relationships or not in my opinion.
Depends what circles you run in. One group of my friends are all virgins, on the other hand I know people who have 5+

Original post by Anonymous
if you are introvert 0-3, if you are extrovert 0-10 before the age of 18 (please note that extrovert can also have 0 lol).

I am an example of a virgin extrovert, but generally this is true.
At LEAST 5 for a guy or you're literally beta.
For a girl it doesn't really matter, pretty sure guys generally like it when girls are more reverved sexually/less sleazy
Most probably 0-1. Sloots above 5.
Original post by Waifuism
who needs sexual partners when you have 2D girls

You are a disease.
Original post by Jacarch12
You are a disease.

its true
OVER 9000!!!!

Spoiler

Original post by GlitterandGold-x
Really? If 16 is the average for someone's first time, 5-6 is really a lot in the space of 2 years...

Not really? Who are you to judge what "a lot" is and what isn't? 🤔🤔

And notice I'm not saying it's the average, but most people I know don't go past about 6. Few I know go into 10s and that's up to them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending