The Student Room Group

French

I think I failed french. I did the exam listening/reading and felt terrible. I didn't know anything, felt so bad. Now scared that I have failed. I don't know what to do
Original post by angel001
I think I failed french. I did the exam listening/reading and felt terrible. I didn't know anything, felt so bad. Now scared that I have failed. I don't know what to do

It's over. It's done. You can't do anything about it.
Reply 2
Original post by GlassyMarbles
It's over. It's done. You can't do anything about it.

True, just cant stop thinking about it. Oh well
Just chill and relax, as said you can't change them any more. If you do fail, what will it really affect? What's the worse that would happen? Just focus on other exams, if any. You can change the fate of those exams! When you open your results, you might find a surprise and see you did better than you thought! Stop thinking about it, watch a movie and de-stress!
Reply 4
Original post by angel001

Have you looked at any unofficial mark schemes? I thought I did absolutely awful too, but looking at the mark scheme I think a lot of my absolute guesses turned out to be right :tongue: Honestly don't stress about it too much, it's over and you can't change what you've written so there's no point worrying about it - focus on the rest of your exams.
Reply 5
Original post by luciie
Have you looked at any unofficial mark schemes? I thought I did absolutely awful too, but looking at the mark scheme I think a lot of my absolute guesses turned out to be right :tongue: Honestly don't stress about it too much, it's over and you can't change what you've written so there's no point worrying about it - focus on the rest of your exams.

Thanks. Just trying to forget about it as there is nothing I can do. Focusing on the rest of my exams now.
Yup let it go .. you can't change it. Work on the papers where you can still make a difference~

Good luck~
Reply 7
Original post by The Joker ~
Yup let it go .. you can't change it. Work on the papers where you can still make a difference~

Good luck~

Thank you!
Reply 8
yeah dont sweat it mate it's french not like it's a core subject or anything. Youll do better than you think you did and nobody cares about french anyway

Quick Reply