The Student Room Group

Would you date someone on TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BrokenLife
x

You haven't changed I see :colonhash:.
Original post by hezzlington
he wrote a massive piece on TSR and misinterpretation of the Direct Method and I commented on it on his website telling him to come back to TSR but he hasn't replied.

Yeah I did see that, it was a **** blog post anyways. Tbh I don't think he's relevant on here anymore, like it wouldn't be the same as before.
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Something tells me you're lying. :holmes:

I'll have you know, King Kush and I are offended :colonhash:
Original post by Zuki
Listen moti, you're the one who ordered a "mini" (extra large) pizza and ate it by yourself and then did the same when the dominos guy was waiting :indiff:

You just called me a fat monkey monkey :rofl:

MotiMiniFatPizzaChotiMotayLife :hand:

Listen motay, that was ACTUALLY a mini pizza, don't make me look like a moti when you're the one who was making pizza loaded with cheese at 2am.:hmmm:

Well, that just shows my epic Urdu + Croatian skills. Don't get jealous!:kiss:

Everything was going fine until called me 'motay' cos mota majmun that's 'fat' for a guy, which applies to you:colonhash:

MotaAlooMajmunFatHaathi:h:

:colonhash:
Original post by SeanFM
Are you 21? :mmm:

I'm 10 and King Kush is 9 :teehee:
Original post by Imperion
I'll have you know, King Kush and I are offended :colonhash:

:giggle:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
All my reps have been guys :colonhash:

I want to crack a joke about your 11 gems but I'll have to card myself :sad:

To put it simply, I'm sure you make the guys go wild :colonhash:.
And you just added another one :colonhash:

And yes I know that. I've batted away a lot of thirst over the years :lol:

Sorry :tongue:

But you've got the right idea :lol: Can't trust anyone in a place like this :colonhash:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
You haven't changed I see :colonhash:.

Lol what do you mean?:redface:
Pretty sure being a mod gives you more and not less leeway.

DBI. :colonhash:

True heuheu.

if I do end up getting stripped of my mod powers just remember your encouragement to rebel was the reason why.
True heuheu.

if I do end up getting stripped of my mod powers just remember your encouragement to rebel was the reason why.

'Mod powers' :lol:
Lol what do you mean?:redface:

I'm only messing with you :h:

'Mod powers' :lol:

haven't a clue what else to call it
Listen motay, that was ACTUALLY a mini pizza, don't make me look like a moti when you're the one who was making pizza loaded with cheese at 2am.:hmmm:

Well, that just shows my epic Urdu + Croatian skills. Don't get jealous!:kiss:

Everything was going fine until called me 'motay' cos mota majmun that's 'fat' for a guy, which applies to you:colonhash:

MotaAlooMajmunFatHaathi:h:

:colonhash:

It wasn't mini :hand: your "queen" probably left bcos you kept eating her food :hand: All she wanted was some pizza and you took it all :emo: Atleast my pizza is Halal :smug: One might call it Nicklal :beard:

m8 your croatian is terrible :hand: Take some basic classes :hand: Luckily for you, I'm fluent in Urdu :hand:

MotiChoozaGadhiChoti:h:

also

MotiLife bara hai. :hand:
Original post by RobML
museums

:poke:
I'm only messing with you :h:

haven't a clue what else to call it

U become a mod omg :eek3: can u card me 4 lols

congrats on ur new found success
Reply 115
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
:poke:

ouch :frown:
Original post by Zuki
It wasn't mini :hand: your "queen" probably left bcos you kept eating her food :hand: All she wanted was some pizza and you took it all :emo: Atleast my pizza is Halal :smug: One might call it Nicklal :beard:

m8 your croatian is terrible :hand: Take some basic classes :hand: Luckily for you, I'm fluent in Urdu :hand:

MotiChoozaGadhiChoti:h:

also

MotiLife bara hai. :hand:

Well, I had every reason to gobble that mini pizza cos it was exam season and I needed some energy:frown: You're just a jealous mota who can't see 'beautiful magare' eating pizza:hand:

'Nicklal' is a good name but that doesn't make your pizza halal:hmmm:

My QUEEN loves me:innocent: You're just SUPER jealous that someone actually loves 'MotiQueen' despite her being a 'moti':indiff:

Omg I told you 'Ti su izgubiju':colonhash: So don't doubt my Croatian, I'm half Croatian actually. Just like you're a Pakistani:colonhash:

Oh my! Your Urdu is so good that you just called yourself 'MotiLife' (feminine) instead of 'MotaLife'.:colonhash:

Take some rest, mota majmun. You're tired:colonhash:

MotaMajmunKhotaAloo:h:
Original post by alishba-rosex
I like watersports and listening to any good music in the charts:smile:

>good music
>the charts

Pick one.
Reply 118
Original post by fr0sr_
>good music
>the charts

Pick one.

There's sometimes what I would consider good music in the charts and I usually listen the the most obscure nonsense

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
There's sometimes what I would consider good music in the charts and I usually listen the the most obscure nonsense

Posted from TSR Mobile

More often than not it's utter s**t though.
Lyrically the majority of "chart music" is utterly worthless, and just pains me internally to know that people actually like that c**p.

Better obscure than common and boring though.

Quick Reply

Latest