The Student Room Group

What's the worst you've ever been beat up?

The worst for me happened to me in hospital, both figuratively and literally. I have also been in a couple of *street* fights. which saw me coming on worse, on more than one occasion. What about you guys/girls??

Scroll to see replies

The worse I've had it was a fight I won, I came out with a blackeye that was noticeable for months, the guy had a knife so It could have went much worse XD.
Reply 2
Original post by XOR_
The worse I've had it was a fight I won, I came out with a blackeye that was noticeable for months, the guy had a knife so It could have went much worse XD.

one fight, does not a great fighter make, i'm sorry to say!
Reply 3
Original post by Cretstoppa
This one time I hospitalized this real weirdo, he stayed up late listening to muslim radio, he was disrespecting the great god Imhotep (The god of Goats).

Is this a threat?
What? Why would I threaten you mate? This happened quite a while ago.
Reply 5
Original post by Cretstoppa
What? Why would I threaten you mate? This happened quite a while ago.

lol you craic me up!
I got hit with a stick
Reply 7
By myself; ICU
By someone else; a good kicking and few head butts and cracked with a hockey stick before.

What happens to these people in return.. well I'll plead the fifth in this case :wink:
Reply 8
Well I do TKD and have done for 8 years so I've never really had anyone ask for a fight... I have been verbally assaulted though and that gave me nightmares
Reply 9
Slapped and punched by an ex friend. You've probably read the story about it on here before. I had a bruise under my eye/top of my cheek and the side of my face was tender for a few days. The shock of what happened got to me more because it was unprovoked and it was my 'best friend' who done it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sexual assault, kicked and repeatedly hit on the head. It was years ago now though and they were caught, so it doesn't bother me anymore.
Reply 11
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
Sexual assault, kicked and repeatedly hit on the head. It was years ago now though and they were caught, so it doesn't bother me anymore.

ow, sounds nasty :frown:
Reply 12
Original post by AfcFob
Well I do TKD and have done for 8 years so I've never really had anyone ask for a fight... I have been verbally assaulted though and that gave me nightmares

Can you touch your toes, or do the splits? I hear that leg flexibility is given a premium i taekwondo?!?

headbutted

blacked out via my ex standing on my throat

had my hair pulled :/

ankle bent in the wrong direction by the ex

Only been "beat up" once though I've had several fights
And in this one case I was looking over my shoulder casually and someone just whacked me
And I got a subconjunctival hemorrhage and hyphema which is blood in the eyes and the eye whites and burst blood vessel, damaged muscle
But with some eyedrops and taking it easy, elevated sleep, I was good. If they had hit me straight it might not have even been a black eye. It was just a cheap shot.

Other times was like no injuries whatsoever but I almost died from a chokehold while someone else punched me. So I charged backwards on the guy and elbowed him and threw punches at the other guy. Nearly died. But no visible injuries.
I was beaten - punched and kicked - continuously by a group of boys once and then stabbed in the arm with a knife.
Original post by john2054
The worst for me happened to me in hospital, both figuratively and literally. I have also been in a couple of *street* fights. which saw me coming on worse, on more than one occasion. What about you guys/girls??

I got slapped once.

Spoiler

Original post by shawtyb

headbutted

blacked out via my ex standing on my throat

had my hair pulled :/

ankle bent in the wrong direction by the ex

:frown: That's horrible
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
:frown: That's horrible

its ok, him marrying his current wife is payback enough
Original post by shawtyb