University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Scholarship at University Of Westminster

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by LivvyLee4
Why you not going to go this year

I'm too young for good uni expirience (I'm almost 16) and decided that I'll spread my A-levels exams in 2 years (both new and old specification)
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by Miceely
I'm too young for good uni expirience (I'm almost 16) and decided that I'll spread my A-levels exams in 2 years (both new and old specification)

Well maybe it is for the best then! Good luck with everything!
Reply 42
Hey, guys! Any news? Have you heard back from them already?

Cheers.
Reply 43
Original post by nanatti
Hey, guys! Any news? Have you heard back from them already?

Cheers.

Nope, still nothing.. :frown: Very worried
Well the acknowledgement email said within 6 weeks after the deadline, not too long left
Reply 45
Original post by gonza nelson
Well the acknowledgement email said within 6 weeks after the deadline, not too long left

Yeah 6-8 weeks.. The latest would be Monday 4th July.

I think it might be that the longer we don't hear from them the better our chances are, because so far the ones who heard back were all rejected. So maybe it is not a bad sign that we haven't heard from them yet..

The stakes are high of course, even too high for some of us, but certainly the scholarship team will find the ones who deserve it the most. A little more patience to all of us and no stress! Fingers crossed!
Original post by olyak

I think it might be that the longer we don't hear from them the better our chances are, because so far the ones who heard back were all rejected. So maybe it is not a bad sign that we haven't heard from them yet..

The stakes are high of course, even too high for some of us, but certainly the scholarship team will find the ones who deserve it the most. A little more patience to all of us and no stress! Fingers crossed!

I know a lot of people that's got one I applied but didn't get one x
Reply 47
Original post by LivvyLee4
I know a lot of people that's got one I applied but didn't get one x

Are the people who got the scholarship EU citizens or international students?
Original post by olyak

True,.Goodluck to us
Reply 49
I got a mail from them on June 3rd, but the mail seem to be devoid of content and visible attachements (nothing written). I suppose a regret mail should be a simply written text. I dont know if they could have sent a blank email in error. Still waiting to get clarifications from them.
Reply 50
LivvyLee4,

I am sorry to hear that :frown: Don't give up, maybe you will find an amazing job with an amazing pay! It is London after all!
Reply 51
Original post by aericox
I got a mail from them on June 3rd, but the mail seem to be devoid of content and visible attachements (nothing written). I suppose a regret mail should be a simply written text. I dont know if they could have sent a blank email in error. Still waiting to get clarifications from them.

Why don't you email them back and explain the situation? Forward the email they sent you and explain that you can't see it?

Hope it is good news though! Good luck!
Reply 52
Olyak, I have done that already. Meanwhile, someone has asked me to use an enhanced browser, as the content of the mail could be in what is known as MIME (having formatted signature block). Yes, I am hopeful too, even though I'm not sure if the method of delivery of the scholarship award letter is by email or courier (this being my first time). Thanks!
Reply 53
Original post by aericox
Olyak, I have done that already. Meanwhile, someone has asked me to use an enhanced browser, as the content of the mail could be in what is known as MIME (having formatted signature block). Yes, I am hopeful too, even though I'm not sure if the method of delivery of the scholarship award letter is by email or courier (this being my first time). Thanks!

I read somewhere that primary delivery of the outcome is via email in both cases. And in case if you did get the scholarship then of course you should be expecting a hard copy of the official letter and some sort of a contract sent to you in the post. I don't know for sure but it seems logical to me.

Well you should be hearing back from them on Monday I guess when they read your email! Let us know, good luck!
Reply 54
I was told that the results would be out by the end of June. Kinda torturous.....and that they tend to let the successful ones know first. I'm really nervous! Best wishes to all!!
Hey! I know all you folks are tensed about UoW scholarships, I wish you all Good luck!
I applied for the International UG scholarship, its like a one in a million chance that I can get it. But I like/want to keep my fingers crossed, I want the scholarship badly. Nevertheless, I emailed the scholarship office and they told me that I'd be informed before the 23rd June 2016.
Do you guys and gals have any info?

Best!
Original post by aericox

Hey, do you have any info about UoW International Undergraduate scholarships, when will they announce the results?
Reply 57
No, I don't
6-8 weeks,this is week 5 after the deadline..Goodluck to all
Reply 59
Original post by Hareemfatima
Hey, do you have any info about UoW International Undergraduate scholarships, when will they announce the results?

Hi!

The Scholarship Team tends to let the applicants know 6-8 weeks after the deadline. The deadline was 8th May, so the latest day you would hear back from them should be either Friday 1st July or Monday 4th July. Some applicants have already heard back, others are still waiting.

Hope this helps.
Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending