The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by llama_whisperer
I have the same date, but I'm from Birmingham, and my other friend that's going has a different date...I'm so nervous.

Ayyy 22nd June here! Let's do this *happy dance*
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Yinks_xo
hey guys anyone doing 22nd june :smile:
Im from London but im going with a friend at the same time
anyone got the same dates??:biggrin:

I got 22nd June too!! I'll be in North Wales for the first week xD how about you???
Original post by nattm12
I got 22nd June too!! I'll be in North Wales for the first week xD how about you???

i dont know where I will be yet, they havent given us much info
lool did you guys get that stress ball and tea from ncs to
I have the same date, but I'm from Birmingham, and my other friend that's going has a different date...I'm so nervous.

aww dont be im sure everyone will be nice ,seeing as they are stuck with you for 3 weeks
Reply 84
I was meant to go with one of my friends but they dropped out so now I'm doing it by myself. Idk what my dates are because I couldn't go to the first ice breaker but the area is Wirral and the second ice breaker is on saturday in new brighton and I was just curious to see if anyone is going :h:
Original post by Yinks_xo
i dont know where I will be yet, they havent given us much info
lool did you guys get that stress ball and tea from ncs to

I heard about it from a friend only to discover my younger brother got to it before I did and now it's disappeared xD Meh..I didn't try the tea bag, it looked dodgy seeing as there was only one XD

Original post by nattm12
Ayyy 22nd June here! Let's do this *happy dance*

Are u from Birmingham as well?
Are u from Birmingham as well?

London :O But there might be a chance we get to be in the same team?
Have you been told where you'll be ? North Wales here for the first week xD
Original post by nattm12
London :O But there might be a chance we get to be in the same team?
Have you been told where you'll be ? North Wales here for the first week xD

No I haven't, I actually don't even know about the details of where we will be going, kinda just following the wind and hoping they will send me my information pack XD
I'm on the Reading one from the 15th July. What happens at the parent information evening ?
Original post by RhianTD11
I'm on the Reading one from the 15th July. What happens at the parent information evening ?

they tell you what to expect and things like that and also where you'll be going in the first 2 weeks :smile:
Reply 91
I'm so confused rn because my dates are from July 24th to August 7... I heard it's meant to be 4 weeks, not just 2 but I've already got plans to leave the country on the 8th. What do I do?
I'm doing it on the 15th of July
I'm in London, but I'm going with friends as well

anyone else doing NCS on 15th of July? If I see you I'll be sure to say hi!
Is it too late to apply? I've already applied once but backed out and said that I don't want to do it but really do now haha!
Reply 94
Original post by sheeplover
Is it too late to apply? I've already applied once but backed out and said that I don't want to do it but really do now haha!

You might as well try, I'm sure they still have a few spaces :smile:
Original post by dee08
You might as well try, I'm sure they still have a few spaces :smile:

I checked on the website, for me it said all full, but yeah try.
Anyone going on the 30th June in Somerset??
Has anyone been the kingswood , west runton camp and if so was it good and what did you do?
is it better when you're 16 or 17
Original post by nattm12

I heard about it from a friend only to discover my younger brother got to it before I did and now it's disappeared xD Meh..I didn't try the tea bag, it looked dodgy seeing as there was only one XD

lool yh i was thinking that too ,I swapped it with my mums regular tea too see if it made a difference

Latest

Trending

Trending