The Student Room Group

Is it normal to have a thing for really tall girls?

I have no idea why but lately I've been really really attracted to tall girls (like 6ft+) although they'd be taller than me. Not sure if I'm going through a weird phase or this is normal.
We're not abnormal just because we're tall. Maybe you like the thought of being dominated by one and having your butt cheeks spread by a 10 inch strap-on. Or maybe, it's just what you're attracted to at the moment?
Reply 2
Original post by sarkrista112
We're not abnormal just because we're tall. Maybe you like the thought of being dominated by one and having your butt cheeks spread by a 10 inch strap-on. Or maybe, it's just what you're attracted to at the moment?

Unlikely, I dont support Sanders.
Tall girls are hot af
Reply 4

:toofunny:

This is my favourite thing.
I meant the comment, not the strap on.
Who needs strap ons when you have socks is what I say.
Original post by MrFudgeTheGuy
This is my favourite thing.
I meant the comment, not the strap on.
Who needs strap ons when you have socks is what I say.

o ****, waddup!
o ****, waddup!

I can never have a decent conversation with this pfp

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending