Original post by mero22
I like Mecca but I dislike Saudi Arabia. you're welcome:smile:

No problem really.

Original post by Zamestaneh
Bizza Hut*

LOLLOLOL

Original post by Hydeman
Can you still get a can of Coke for SR 1? :holmes:

No, they changed the prices around 2 years ago to 1.5SR. You can still get those knock-off coke brands for 1SR

Original post by DarrenW1997
do you worship sunni islam?
Is there any pubs in Saudi Arabia?

Yup, I'm Sunni
No pubs. But there are a lot of places to hang out
Original post by iqra2159
I live in Qatar
Yayyy we're neighbours

Loool i was born in Saudi Arabia and lived in Qatar for 8 years
I moved away last year. I miss city centre and the pearl :frown:
Original post by KingYusHalo
No, they changed the prices around 2 years ago to 1.5SR. You can still get those knock-off coke brands for 1SR

Alsi-Cola? Is that still around? :teehee:
Reply 43
Original post by Thutmose-III
Are you proud the Houthis started a war that has unnecessarily devastated Yemen? Do you accept the Houthis are completely retrograde (their motto is "Death to Israel, death to America, curse on the Jews":wink: and it was profoundly ugly for Iran to sponsor them?

Do you agree Saudi Arabia is completely backward on rights of freedom to worship and womens' rights?

Are you 'proud' of this ?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/17/family-teenage-saudi-protester-abdullah-al-zaher-sentenced-death-appeal-life
Do you support the regime of the Saud family? Do you believe Saudi Arabia is beginning to evolve in terms of womens' rights (at least among ordinary people, if not among the clergy)?

What do you think of the fact your government executes people for "sorcery"?

I support the Royal Family since I know a whole bunch of them. Smart people, modern, rich.
Saudi has evolved a hell of a lot in the past 30 years. I expect it to become like Dubai soon

Original post by champ_mc99
These questions are too much :rofl::rofl::rofl:

How does the McDonald's taste?

Pretty **** really. Best burgers from Jhonny Rockets and Fuddruckers

Original post by mero22
Are you proud that Saudi Arabia did this to Yemen?

No

How merciful :rolleyes:

Do you accept it's completely vile and barbaric to execute someone simply for exercising freedom of religion, the same freedom Muslims (rightfully) demand and receive in Western countries?

I dunno. Why would you want to go North Korea to start preaching about Jesus?

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
How much is a Vegetarian Supreme?

29SR....about 5 pounds
Original post by Hydeman
Alsi-Cola? Is that still around? :teehee:

Lol, yes. you must've heard of B-Cola too?
Where's the best placed to hire a sharmootah in Riyahd?
No problem really.

LOLLOLOL

Yup, I'm Sunni
No pubs. But there are a lot of places to hang out

So you agree with ISIS values?
Do you know any christians living in SA?

You seem to be confused, darling.

I condemn pretty much everything about Saudi Arabia. Why would I have pride in something that has nothing to do with me?

You on the other hand seem to be quite defensive about the Houthi. Are you Shi'a?
Haha, I used to study at the American International School In Riyadh. It's basically a school for foreigners and elite students. My best mates used to be Saudi Royal princesses......and man....they were smokin hot. And yes, they wear bikini's too when we have pool parties.

Why one rule for the Royals and another for the commoners? Surely if the average Saudi woman was to go to a pool party wearing a bikini she'd be punished???
Lol, yes. you must've heard of B-Cola too?

Can't remember, but Alsi-Cola stuck around in my mind for some reason. :tongue:
I support the Royal Family since I know a whole bunch of them.

Presumably your claimed connections didn't buy you a good education though, since you have difficulties with basic logic.

Smart people, modern, rich.

Yup, because smart, modern people preside over a "justice" system that executes people for sorcery. "Smart" modern people approve textbooks to teach children the most vile hatred of other religions.

The Saudi royal family are in hock to the Wahhabi clerics, they maintain their position because the clerics support the royal family and in turn the royal family hands over the education system to these medieval lunatics. They then export this lunacy overseas and you lovely Saudis have given us such bountiful gifts as Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

Good luck turning yourself into Dubai with that massive budget deficit you have and the obvious lack of anything resembling modern manufacturing or service industries :wink:
Do they have Pizza Hut there?

Pizza Hut Dominoes KFC Burger King u name it all available
Reply 53
Do you get turned on when you see a woman's ankle?
Presumably your claimed connections didn't buy you a good education though, since you have difficulties with basic logic.

Yup, because smart, modern people preside over a "justice" system that executes people for sorcery. "Smart" modern people approve textbooks to teach children the most vile hatred of other religions.

The Saudi royal family are in hock to the Wahhabi clerics, they maintain their position because the clerics support the royal family and in turn the royal family hands over the education system to these medieval lunatics. They then export this lunacy overseas and you lovely Saudis have given us such bountiful gifts as Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

Good luck turning yourself into Dubai with that massive budget deficit you have and the obvious lack of anything resembling modern manufacturing or service industries :wink:

Thanks for your opinion the bin is right here
Reply 55
You seem to be confused, darling.

I condemn pretty much everything about Saudi Arabia. Why would I have pride in something that has nothing to do with me?

You on the other hand seem to be quite defensive about the Houthi. Are you Shi'a?

No and what on earth did you just say.

Original post by Serine Soul
Why one rule for the Royals and another for the commoners? Surely if the average Saudi woman was to go to a pool party wearing a bikini she'd be punished???

He thinks it makes him sound cosmopolitan; in fact it just makes him sound thick and totally lacking in any sense of social or moral context
Original post by DarrenW1997
So you agree with ISIS values?
Do you know any christians living in SA?

F*ck no. If you bring that topic up to religious Saudi's, they'll slap you in the face. ISIS to KSA is ISIS to the US

A LOT of Christians live here. A lot of my homies were christians in my previous school. I guess they all come here for the same reason....money.

Original post by Serine Soul

This^^ is the biggest mistake an outsider can make.
In public, everyone has to atleast wear an abaya.
In private residences and compounds you have 100% right to do so Saudi women here love to wear Bikini's here in their homes. There are a heck of a lot of Victoria Secret stores here too. And most Saudi's here have pool in their mansions.
Under their cloaks is a whole different story.....Gucci tights, $1000 lipstick, Versace handbags, Prada tank tops
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AlvlVictim
Thanks for your opinion the bin is right here

You can put it anywhere you like. You've read it, that's what matters :smile:
Reply 59
Do they have Pizza Hut there?

yes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending