The Student Room Group

ISIS publicly burns alive 19 Kurdish women for rejecting sex slavery

Scroll to see replies

That is ****ing disgusting.

May they be slowly killed by women and made to suffer a lot of pain.
Reply 2
Oh shush, I'm sure they did it in a peaceful way so its fine.
Reply 3
Religion of Peace.

Piece of body here, there, pieces of bodies everywhere
Reply 4
Original post by Jebedee

@Listers " Religion of Peace.

Piece of body here, there, pieces of bodies everywhere"

Not only are you insulting the Muslims that were killed by ISIS but you're also insulting the Kurdish Muslims fighting ISIS. Use your head mate. I can hear your knuckles dragging.

If you have a problem with ISIS, attack ISIS. Why attack a religion of which ISIS represents 0.0004%??
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Themini
@Listers " Religion of Peace.

Piece of body here, there, pieces of bodies everywhere"

Not only are you insulting the Muslims that were killed by ISIS but you're also insulting the Kurdish Muslims fighting ISIS. Use your head mate. I can hear your knuckles dragging.

If you have a problem with ISIS, attack ISIS. Why attack a religion of which ISIS represents 0.0004%??

Because they got the idea of sexual slavery from the Qur'an you ignorant dipstick
Reply 6
Original post by Listers
Because they got the idea of sexual slavery from the Qur'an you ignorant dipstick

Have you read any of the holy texts? Or any books for that matter? You sound very simple minded, much like a dim-witted 5 year old. Reading texts which are that old is not a justification for their acts. The US had sex slaves only a couple of hundred years ago and I can assure you they had more slaves than ISIS could ever dream of. Don't blame a religion for the atrocities a militia/ minority group commit.

If a redneck bible bashing Christian militia in the US shoot up an abortion clinic because they are "pro life" and abortions are not allowed in Christianity, is that a representative of their "violent" faith? Does that speak for the entire Christian majority in the US? Or just the minorities of hill billies that support these actions?? Don't be so ignorant :wink:.

I mean come on...Do you blame all Christians and the bible for Joseph Kony and his "lords army" ???

Of course not, because you much like the rest of the simple minded folk enjoy abusing Muslims as its currently very fashionable to do so.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Listers

You have some nerve calling him ignorant with the ******** you are spewing
Reply 8
Original post by Themini
Have you read any of the holy texts? Or any books for that matter? You sound very simple minded, much like a dim-witted 5 year old. Reading texts which are that old is not a justification for their acts. The US had sex slaves only a couple of hundred years ago. Don't blame a religion for the atrocities a militia/ minority group commit.

If a Christian militia in the US shoot up an abortion clinic because they are "pro life" and abortions are not allowed in Christianity, is that a representative of their "violent" faith? Or just the minorities actions?? Don't be so ignorant :wink:.

I mean come on...Do you blame all Christians and the bibl for Joseph Kony and his "lords army" ???

Yes I have.

All scriptures of all the Abrahamic religion, and Islam is by far the most violent. The muslim terrorist use to justify their silly actions.

The Christian militia argument is extremely flawed and stupid because Jesus christ unlike muhammed condemned any form of violence whilst muhammed encouraged it and practised it out himself to the fullest.

It's not even something hidden in Islam, just read their Hadiths, all his vicious acts done throughout his life was all documented in various writings, especially when he said he was made victorious through terror in Sahih Bukhari 4:52.220

You read up on the religion and don't quote me again unless you have something meaningful to say.
Original post by Listers
Yes I have.

All scriptures of all the Abrahamic religion, and Islam is by far the most violent. The muslim terrorist use to justify their silly actions.

The Christian militia argument is extremely flawed and stupid because Jesus christ unlike muhammed condemned any form of violence whilst muhammed encouraged it and practised it out himself to the fullest.

It's not even something hidden in Islam, just read their Hadiths, all his vicious acts done throughout his life was all documented in various writings, especially when he said he was made victorious through terror in Sahih Bukhari 4:52.220

You read up on the religion and don't quote me again unless you have something meaningful to say.

First of all I am a muslim secondly u claim to have read up on the religion do u even know what sahih bukhari is?
Reply 10
Original post by AlvlVictim
First of all I am a muslim secondly u claim to have read up on the religion do u even know what sahih bukhari is?

You being a muslim doesn't mean anything.

Most westernised muslims can't tell the Qur'an from a phonebook and yes I do what Sahih Bukhari is, i just quoted it you bellend.
Original post by Jebedee

True, and it seems that they even gave them other options.
Original post by Listers

Most westernised muslims can't tell the Qur'an from a phonebook and yes I do what Sahih Bukhari is, i just quoted it you bellend.

What is sahih bukhari? could u type out the hadith(if u even know what that is) that encourages rape and all the other ******** u just said

Don't worry he lost the argument when he first posted his comment. Now his tactic to try to shut everyone up. I pretty much destroyed him in one comment and showed him how flawed his argument is.

"You read up on the religion and don't quote me again unless you have something meaningful to say. "
Lol he claims he read all Abrahamic texts and then goes against expert scholars by claiming Islam is the worst, when in fact the professional opinion is that Islam is the most progressive.

I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that reading the Talmud's first couple of pages exposes how violent Jewish and old testament texts actually are.

It is stated a man is allowed to rape a women outside city walls and not face punishment however if its within city walls and if she does not cry rape within city walls she should be stoned to death..If she does..then as a punishment the rapist has to marry her and give her father 50 silver pieces as a dowry..Yep 10/10 Islamic texts are definitely worse...

There's a lot more from where that came from, there's an entire section on paedophilia and the permissibility of fathers actions on their daughters regardless of age.

Much like Muslims the majority of Christians and Jews do not follow these old barbaric chapters. So I am arguing it is not the texts that should be blamed or the followers of the religions but the people who commit these attacks.

They are the ones who should be held accountable. I'm sick of people claiming all Muslims should apologise of these acts committed by the minoiri, its got nothing to do with them, so Muslims out there! You've got nothing to apologise for! :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Listers

:biggrin:
Original post by Themini
Don't worry he lost the argument when he first posted his comment. Now his tactic to try to shut everyone up. I pretty much destroyed him in one comment and showed him how flawed his argument is.

We should try to educate him because tomorrow he will be saying the same bs in another thread
Reply 16
What is sahih bukhari? could u type out the hadith(if u even know what that is) that encourages rape and all the other ******** u just said

My pleasure.

Rape

If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess.
Quran 4:3

They ask thee concerning women's courses. Say: They are a hurt and a pollution: So keep away from women in their courses, and do not approach them until they are clean. But when they have purified themselves, ye may approach them in any manner, time, or place ordained for you by Allah.

"Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilth as ye will, and send (good deeds) before you for your souls, and fear Allah, and know that ye will (one day) meet Him. Give glad tidings to believers, (O Muhammad)."

Quran 2:222-223

Narrated Ibn Muhairiz: I entered the Mosque and saw Abu Said Al-Khudri and sat beside him and asked him about Al-Azl (i.e. coitus interruptus). Abu Said said, "We went out with Allah's Apostle for the Ghazwa of Banu Al-Mustaliq and we received captives from among the Arab captives and we desired women and celibacy became hard on us and we loved to do coitus interruptus. So when we intended to do coitus interrupt us, we said, 'How can we do coitus interruptus before asking Allah's Apostle who is present among us?" We asked (him) about it and he said, 'It is better for you not to do so, for if any soul (till the Day of Resurrection) is predestined to exist, it will exist."

Sahih Bukari 5:59:459

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (Allah her pleased with him) reported that at the Battle of Hanain Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace te upon him) seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that:" And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (iv. 24)" (i. e. they were lawful for them when their 'Idda period came to an end).

Sahih Muslim 8:3432.

And there's many many more. Do you want me to post more or move on to Islam justifying murder?
This is the evil tyranny of Islam in practice. This is what the application of the Quran does to people.

Islam is an entirely evil, malicious enterprise and anyone who thinks differently is fooling themselves. There is no justification for this, no reasoning behind it, no humane explanation. There is no peace within Islam, no kindness and no reason and true justice. There is only violent dogma, sexist rhetoric and malicious hate towards anyone and everyone else outside of their faith.

No ideology should be allowed to exist if this is what it does on a daily basis - we got rid of Nazism, Communism and we can surely get rid of organized religion and finally release humanity from this hateful, self-induced immaturity. Peace in our time will only exist once religion is prohibited from spreading its toxicity around the world. Period.
Original post by Themini

Very true, indeed. The thing is that the Old Testament(Religious scripture that was published before Jesus was born) is very violent but no one seems to criticise it. If everyone in the world read their own religious scripture with deep meaningful understanding then there wouldn't be such awful atrocities in Iraq, Syria and any other country for that matter right now.

But the sad thing is that some people feel the need to blame it on religion when they and anyone in fact should reflect on their lives. The reason those atrocities happened is because people did it due to their own free-will not religion. There is no point blaming it on religion and trying to hide our ignorance when the reason things happen is due to our free-will.

I absolutely adore you for having such great common sense. Btw, Ramadan Kareem.
The idea of lesser jihad already justifies Islam as a non-peaceful religion. You could go on forever about more points to back that up. Check this out: The past 30 days - https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

Oh look, there's more:
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/torture.aspx
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/adultery-stoning.aspx

Religion was a tool created by humans to control humans. Islam teaches that we have so called 'free-will' but do we really? Behind the innocent mask of religion, we are threatened by a tyrant we call God/Allah that if we simply choose not to believe, we go straight to hell. Even if there is some kind of 'God' out there, the religions we follow today are definitely not, in any way, what fits the definition of peace and love.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending