The Student Room Group

ISIS publicly burns alive 19 Kurdish women for rejecting sex slavery

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Listers
My pleasure.

Narrated Ibn Muhairiz: I entered the Mosque and saw Abu Said Al-Khudri and sat beside him and asked him about Al-Azl (i.e. coitus interruptus). Abu Said said, "We went out with Allah's Apostle for the Ghazwa of Banu Al-Mustaliq and we received captives from among the Arab captives and we desired women and celibacy became hard on us and we loved to do coitus interruptus. So when we intended to do coitus interrupt us, we said, 'How can we do coitus interruptus before asking Allah's Apostle who is present among us?" We asked (him) about it and he said, 'It is better for you not to do so, for if any soul (till the Day of Resurrection) is predestined to exist, it will exist."

Sahih Bukari 5:59:459

And there's many many more. Do you want me to post more or move on to Islam justifying murder?

We were discussing Sahih Bukhari I am going to ignore everything else because u apparently cant read u just copy paste or do u even read
Original post by Themini

If you have a problem with ISIS, attack ISIS. Why attack a religion of which ISIS represents 0.0004%??

Source?
Reply 22
Original post by NickLCFC
Source?

Don't feed the troll.
Original post by Listers
Don't feed the troll.

Hilarious coming from U :biggrin:
Original post by Withengar
This is the evil tyranny of Islam in practice. This is what the application of the Quran does to people.

Islam is an entirely evil, malicious enterprise and anyone who thinks differently is fooling themselves. There is no justification for this, no reasoning behind it, no humane explanation. There is no peace within Islam, no kindness and no reason and true justice. There is only violent dogma, sexist rhetoric and malicious hate towards anyone and everyone else outside of their faith.

No ideology should be allowed to exist if this is what it does on a daily basis - we got rid of Nazism, Communism and we can surely get rid of organized religion and finally release humanity from this hateful, self-induced immaturity. Peace in our time will only exist once religion is prohibited from spreading its toxicity around the world. Period.

Well done this is the words from our most precious needed people in society, the ignorant. Have you learnt the Quran or the Bible or the Vedas or the Torah or the Guru Granth Sahib or any other religious scripture in full meaningful detail? I guess not.

There is no point blaming on what happens in society on ideologies when it's fact all down to our own free-will. For example, Hitler made sure non-Aryans were not part of the German population and ruined their sanity by abusing them in disgusting, vile ways. It wasn't down to his own ideologies but rather he had the freedom to make it happen. Or when IS kill people every single day even people who are Muslim not because of their own personal ideologies whether it be religious or not because they have the freedom to make it happen.

How dare you accuse Islam as having no peace. It's not like I say that Christianity or Judaism or perhaps Hinduism are all pathetic religions and manipulate people. I have great friends that come from a wide range of religions and I don't think I'm better than them because I'm from a better religion. The basic fundamental that people ignore about the Qur'an is that it is written in Old Arabic, Arabic that is much different from the one spoken now. One word equates to many meanings even when you change or take away a word in a sentence. For you to fully understand what it is saying, you must look deeply at the meaning. I enjoy reading this article which explains what people miss from what is said in the Quran, which talks about gender misconceptions
http://s.telegraph.co.uk/graphics/projects/koran-carla-power/

Peace can only be obtained when people learn how to co-operate with each other regardless of race, gender, religion, age etc. In this rate, the world is far from peaceful as people like yourself feel the need to blame everything on religion. You don't know what all religions say so you can't blame everything on Islam. Until you fully read the Qur'an, the Hadith and become a master in Islam then you can state your point. So far, I condemn you as an ignorant person that is the basic fundamental of our society.
this is truly horrible... the perverts of Daesh bring shame to the noble religion of Islam and to the human race in general.
the sooner this excremental group is wiped out the better.
Original post by Themini
@Listers " Religion of Peace.

Piece of body here, there, pieces of bodies everywhere"

Not only are you insulting the Muslims that were killed by ISIS but you're also insulting the Kurdish Muslims fighting ISIS. Use your head mate. I can hear your knuckles dragging.

If you have a problem with ISIS, attack ISIS. Why attack a religion of which ISIS represents 0.0004%??

I have a problem with the general beliefs of muslims and with the Islamic scripture. Their views make them enablers of terrorism and while ISIS may only represent a small minority, the enablers are well over the majority.

Quick, call me racist before someone notices.
Original post by Jebedee
I have a problem with the general beliefs of muslims and with the Islamic scripture. Their views make them enablers of terrorism and while ISIS may only represent a small minority, the enablers are well over the majority.

Quick, call me racist before someone notices.

How do you know what the general beliefs of 1.6bn-1.9bn Muslims are? I wont call you a racist, but i'll definitely call you ignorant and simple minded since you lack any cognitive ability to use reasoning or logic.

If Muslim beliefs lead to terrorism, why were they not committing terrorist acts in the 1980s?? I believe that's when we used to call the Irish a bunch of terrorists..It just so happens that terrorism flourished after we started removing the puppet dictators we supported and systematically started destabilising the entire region. Our leaders are still busy selling arms to every arab dictator that will buy and these militia guys. We're the ones that armed the free Syrian rebels..aka ISIS. Its a geopolitical matter not a religious matter.
(edited 7 years ago)
Who are we to criticize their culture?
Original post by Themini
How do you know what the general beliefs of 1.6bn-1.9bn Muslims are? I wont call you a racist, but i'll definitely call you ignorant and simple minded since you lack any cognitive ability to use reasoning or logic.

If Muslim beliefs lead to terrorism, why were they not committing terrorist acts in the 1980s?? I believe that's when we used to call the Irish a bunch of terrorists..It just so happens that terrorism flourished after we started removing the puppet dictators we supported and systematically started destabilising the entire region.

Oh dear, not Mr current affairs are we?
These aren't new stats and you need to be aware of them before you try throwing labels around. http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

This is how we know what the general beliefs are of 1.6-1.9bn muslims.

You can also take a comparatively moderately fervent sample from the UK showing that 52% want homosexuality illegal and a quarter want shariah law in the UK.

You can call me racist if you like, but you'll only make yourself look even more a fool for not knowing what a race is.

P.S: No terrorism in the 80s? Google is obviously much too arduous a task for you but here, I've taken the liberty of doing it for you. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

Try getting your information from a better source than buzzfeed.
Reply 30
Original post by Listers
Because they got the idea of sexual slavery from the Qur'an you ignorant dipstick

Relax everyone
Original post by Defraction
Well done this is the words from our most precious needed people in society, the ignorant. Have you learnt the Quran or the Bible or the Vedas or the Torah or the Guru Granth Sahib or any other religious scripture in full meaningful detail? I guess not.

There is no point blaming on what happens in society on ideologies when it's fact all down to our own free-will. For example, Hitler made sure non-Aryans were not part of the German population and ruined their sanity by abusing them in disgusting, vile ways. It wasn't down to his own ideologies but rather he had the freedom to make it happen. Or when IS kill people every single day even people who are Muslim not because of their own personal ideologies whether it be religious or not because they have the freedom to make it happen.

How dare you accuse Islam as having no peace. It's not like I say that Christianity or Judaism or perhaps Hinduism are all pathetic religions and manipulate people. I have great friends that come from a wide range of religions and I don't think I'm better than them because I'm from a better religion. The basic fundamental that people ignore about the Qur'an is that it is written in Old Arabic, Arabic that is much different from the one spoken now. One word equates to many meanings even when you change or take away a word in a sentence. For you to fully understand what it is saying, you must look deeply at the meaning. I enjoy reading this article which explains what people miss from what is said in the Quran, which talks about gender misconceptions
http://s.telegraph.co.uk/graphics/projects/koran-carla-power/

Peace can only be obtained when people learn how to co-operate with each other regardless of race, gender, religion, age etc. In this rate, the world is far from peaceful as people like yourself feel the need to blame everything on religion. You don't know what all religions say so you can't blame everything on Islam. Until you fully read the Qur'an, the Hadith and become a master in Islam then you can state your point. So far, I condemn you as an ignorant person that is the basic fundamental of our society.

Of course you're going to say this. Evil always thinks it's doing right.

I have read all three most popular religions scripts, and some of their additions and extras, like the Hadiths for the Quran. But, it's not just about the texts, isn't it? It's about what the followers think. So, I have spoken to Jews, Muslims and Christians of various denominations in multiple countries.

Without failure, the more religious a person is, the more likely they're going to be sexist, homophobic and generally intolerant of others. This isn't just baseless speculation, this is fact. A fact propagated by religious leaders in most major religions.

I'm not going to engage in pointless, moronic ad-hominem exchange with you. I have facts and statistics on my side. So, to prove my point, I'll show you some notable statistics about the daily evil of Islam.

First of all, we have apostasy, or rather, the abandonment of Islam or changing to a different religion. Anywhere from 30% to 90% of people in Muslim-majority countries believe a person should be executed, yes, executed for apostasy. Killed. Because they changed their mind. The percentage of people in Muslim-majority countries who believe you should be punished for apostasy, by execution or other means (such as imprisonment) reaches anywhere from 50 to an almost universal 100% in Muslim-majority countries.

Second of all, rights of LGBTQ people. Almost all countries which oppose the 2011 resolution for the rights of LGBT are Muslim-majority countries. Seven countries still exercise capital punishment for homosexuality, all of them Muslim-majority - namely Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Iran, Afghanistan, Mauritania, Sudan, and northern Nigeria. However, others still impose other punishments, such as fines or imprisonment - Qatar, Algeria, Uzbekistan, and the Maldives,just to name a few.

Finally, and very importantly - women's rights. The majority of countries which oppose article 5 of CEDAW (Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women) are Muslim-majority countries. The article is specifically designed to protect women from harmful and violent religions and/or cultural practices. On the same note of violence, anywhere from 31% (the Maldives) to over 90% (Afganistan, Jordan) of women are lead to believe that violence against them done by a male relative, usually a husband, is permissible and legal.

You are the one who is ignorant. Blinded by religion and dumbfounded by it. I have solid facts, truth on my side. You, however, are guided by sentiment and emotional attachment to your devious faith and are clearly brainwashed. I'm not going to try to convince you, but the fact is - Islam, both in written form and practice is evil, prejudiced, sexist, homophobic and opposed to everything and anyone with a different belief.

You can try to spread your toxic dogma as much as you want, but, in the end, human rights and dignity will prevail. Period.
Original post by Jebedee
Oh dear, not Mr current affairs are we?
These aren't new stats and you need to be aware of them before you try throwing labels around. http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

This is how we know what the general beliefs are of 1.6-1.9bn muslims.

You can also take a comparatively moderately fervent sample from the UK showing that 52% want homosexuality illegal and a quarter want shariah law in the UK.

You can call me racist if you like, but you'll only make yourself look even more a fool for not knowing what a race is.

P.S: No terrorism in the 80s? Google is obviously much too arduous a task for you but here, I've taken the liberty of doing it for you. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

Try getting your information from a better source than buzzfeed.

This is getting entertaining. So you show me where the mass Muslims attacks were against the west in the 1980s.The terrorism that exsited then was from us, we supported the apartheid in SA and our conservatives ran a campaign to hang Mandella. Us and our partners from across the pond thought it would be a good idea to arm groups like the Al Qaida to remove the Arab far left and the Soviets. You want to know what terrorism is? Attempting to assassinate the president of Cuba over 300 times.

I love when people quote pew research. What a joke lol. It quite clearly states in the article 39000 muslims were questioned in 39 countries. Yes..because 1000 people/ country is definitely an accurate representative of the overall population. What a joke.
(edited 7 years ago)
These women died after rejecting so many rights like the right to be their sex slaves. This is why i dont understand islamophobes when they shout about how Women get no rights in Islam smh
Original post by Betelgeuse-
These women died after rejecting so many rights like the right to be their sex slaves. This is why i dont understand islamophobes when they shout about how Women get no rights in Islam smh

I wonder how ppl living in "1st world countries" are so illiterate

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Themini

If Muslim beliefs lead to terrorism, why were they not committing terrorist acts in the 1980s?? I believe that's when we used to call the Irish a bunch of terrorists..It just so happens that terrorism flourished after we started removing the puppet dictators we supported and systematically started destabilising the entire region. Our leaders are still busy selling arms to every arab dictator that will buy and these militia guys. We're the ones that armed the free Syrian rebels..aka ISIS. Its a geopolitical matter not a religious matter.

Because in order to be muslim, your beliefs, values and attitudes are shaped by a book and Moe's example.
Original post by Themini
This is getting entertaining. So you show me where the mass Muslims attacks were against the west in the 1980s.

I love when people quote pew research. What a joke lol. It quite clearly states in the article 39000 muslims were questioned in 39 countries. Yes..because 1000 people/ country is definitely an accurate representative of the overall population. What a joke.

Depends on your definition of "mass". I would consider CIA HQ shootings and embassy bombings as mass. Just as the definition of a "mass shooting" is 4 victims or more.

So you're saying you are completely ready to disregard all statistics based on the fact that they haven't personally asked every single person. Absolutely ludicrous. They do not just pluck their sample out of nowhere, they take representative samples from each region. Pew poll is considered gold standard as far as statistics go.

If that is your standard of evidence then would you argue that most muslims are peaceful? If so then you must have personally spoken to over half of the world's muslims to ask for their beliefs.

Bear in mind that even IF these polls have a large error margin, they still say the same thing!
Original post by AlvlVictim
I wonder how ppl living in "1st world countries" are so illeterate

Posted from TSR Mobile

**Illiterate**
Russia today, sources people. How many crazy stories about ISIS have come out that turned out to be completely false? The answer is a lot, if ISIS really did this they would film it and put it on social media like they usually do, seems like propaganda to me.
Reply 39
Original post by Betelgeuse-
**Illiterate**

Hahahhahahahaha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending