The Student Room Group

I live in Saudi Arabia. AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Thutmose-III
Do you have any evidence for this rather paranoid claim?

Well Hilary clinton did admit to making taliban 1 day US will admit its influence in ISIS too How do u think ISIS get top weapons and why would KSA support ISIS they are their enemies
Original post by KingYusHalo
So does the US and Israel. Why not bash them
This is NOT the place to discuss politics. Please leave

My last answer for today. Tada

Haha. Yeah definitely **** Israel and the States but I personally hate KSA. In my opinion, Its a Wahhabi bigoted Shetland. Their king drinks (alcohols) and **** but if you try anything (doesn't have to be objectively haram, it just needs to not align with their bigoted Wahhabi philosophies) you get the guillotine. Let alone the fact that the KSA can kill 1000's of Muslims in Syria, Yemen and Iraq and no one will question them. Hope you run outta oil real soon. 100 to 0 real quick.
Reply 82
Original post by AlvlVictim
Well Hilary clinton did admit to making taliban 1 day US will admit its influence in ISIS too How do u think ISIS get top weapons and why would KSA support ISIS they are their enemies

Britain give weapons to Saudi Arabia.. Saudi Arabia then gives it to isis.

Britain have no control over what the weapons could be used for when saudis take it.
Do you think it's wrong that to become a Saudi Arabian citizen you are required to be a Muslim? We live in a multicultural world! Where is the diversity and tolerance?
Well Hilary clinton did admit to making taliban 1 day

You are confusing the Taliban with the Afghan Mujahideen. The United States did not create the Taliban, the Taliban come about in the early-mid 1990s primarily supported by Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, and years after the United States stopped supporting Afghan Mujahideen who were kicking the Soviets out of their country.

And none of that has anything to do with the US supporting ISIS. That is just paranoid nonsense that circulates among less educated and intelligent people; the sort who are more liable to believe made-up, unverifiable claims

US will admit its influence in ISIS

What on earth are you talking about? When has the US "[admitted] its influence in ISIS"? It has never happened.

How do u think ISIS get top weapons

The answer to this is well known, and you don't need dumb conspiracy theories to answer it. The United States provided substantial aid to Iraq post-2003 to build up its armies; it send them many vehicles, rifles, mortars, etc. In 2014 when ISIS rose up everywhere in Anbar and Northern Iraq, the Iraqi Army ran away leaving all their (American made) equipment which ISIS captured.

And by "top weapons", what you mean is a few Humvees and trucks, right?

and why would KSA support ISIS they are their enemies

The government of Saudi Arabia supported Nusra in Syria; when the AQ split in Syria occurred in 2013/14 many Nusra Front factions went over to ISIS. The Saudi government also failed to crack down on wealthy, prominent citizens in its own country who were sending them money.

It also supported Wahhabism around the world which created the conditions that led to all these people supporting ISIS
Original post by mero22
Britain give weapons to Saudi Arabia.. Saudi Arabia then gives it to isis.

I don't think there's any evidence of British weapons ending up in ISIS hands via Saudi arms purchases. Do you have any?

Britain have no control over what the weapons could be used for when saudis take it.

There's little evidence that the Saudi government directly supported ISIS; they are sworn enemies. But Saudi intelligence did support Nusra which is Al-Qaeda and was previously merged with ISIS. The Saudi government also didn't stop its own citizens from sending support to ISIS, or leaving Saudi Arabia to join it.

It also exported and supported backward Wahhabi "educational charities" all over the world that spread intolerant hatred that led to the rise of ISIS
My friend used to live in Saudi Arabia, Oppressive shithole of a country.
Reply 87
I don't think there's any evidence of British weapons ending up in ISIS hands via Saudi arms purchases. Do you have any?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/10/uk-arms-sales-saudi-arabia-inquiry-yemen-bombing-human-rights - This

The UK government has licensed £6.7bn of arms to Saudi Arabia since David Cameron took office in 2010, including £2.8bn since the bombing of Yemen began in March 2015. There have been strong claims, including by a UN panel, that the Saudi bombing campaign led to repeated breaches of human rights laws.
USA

Almost all of the hijackers in 9/11 were Saudi. The KSA is the real terrorist organization.
Original post by mero22
The UK government has licensed £6.7bn of arms to Saudi Arabia since David Cameron took office in 2010, including £2.8bn since the bombing of Yemen began in March 2015. There have been strong claims, including by a UN panel, that the Saudi bombing campaign led to repeated breaches of human rights laws.

You didn't answer my question. There's no dispute that the UK has sold Saudi Arabia particular types of high-tech weaponry like the Tornado and Typhoon fighter jets, along with munitions like Brimstone missiles and cluster bombs. There is no dispute these have been used in Yemen.

That has absolutely nothing to do with ISIS, and the kind of weapons the UK sells to Saudi Arabia are the sort ISIS wouldn't be able to use (even if Saudi would send them) because they don't have the high tech infrastructure and training needed to operate modern jet aircraft
You are confusing the Taliban with the Afghan Mujahideen. The United States did not create the Taliban, the Taliban come about in the early-mid 1990s primarily supported by Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, and years after the United States stopped supporting Afghan Mujahideen who were kicking the Soviets out of their country.

And none of that has anything to do with the US supporting ISIS. That is just paranoid nonsense that circulates among less educated and intelligent people; the sort who are more liable to believe made-up, unverifiable claims

What on earth are you talking about? When has the US "[admitted] its influence in ISIS"? It has never happened.

The answer to this is well known, and you don't need dumb conspiracy theories to answer it. The United States provided substantial aid to Iraq post-2003 to build up its armies; it send them many vehicles, rifles, mortars, etc. In 2014 when ISIS rose up everywhere in Anbar and Northern Iraq, the Iraqi Army ran away leaving all their (American made) equipment which ISIS captured.

The government of Saudi Arabia supported Nusra in Syria; when the AQ split in Syria occurred in 2013/14 many Nusra Front factions went over to ISIS. The Saudi government also failed to crack down on wealthy, prominent citizens in its own country who were sending them money.

It also supported Wahhabism around the world which created the conditions that led to all these people supporting ISIS

http://www.globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-we-created-al-qaeda/5337222 Please tell me how stupid I am again
Reply 91

There's little evidence that the Saudi government directly supported ISIS; they are sworn enemies. But Saudi intelligence did support Nusra which is Al-Qaeda and was previously merged with ISIS. The Saudi government also didn't stop its own citizens from sending support to ISIS, or leaving Saudi Arabia to join it.

It also exported and supported backward Wahhabi "educational charities" all over the world that spread intolerant hatred that led to the rise of ISIS

http://www.globalresearch.ca/logistics-101-where-does-isis-get-its-guns/5454726

Serena shim - Still missing ... Anonymous OPSERENA - Twitter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0GrcQ9kXbI

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2799924/mystery-american-journalist-killed-car-crash-turkey-just-days-claimed-intelligence-services-threatened-coverage-siege-kobane.html
(edited 7 years ago)

Pakistan created the taliban how exactly?
“So we then left Pakistan We said okay fine you deal with the Stingers that we left all over your country… you deal with the mines that are along the border and… by the way we don’t want to have anything to do with you… in fact we’re sanctioning you… So we stopped dealing with the Pakistani military and with ISI and we now are making up for a lot of lost time.” (HILLARY CLINTON)
(edited 7 years ago)
Never happened. Looks like you believe the propaganda from your Wahhabist masters

First, because they haven't done what you claim. It's a paranoid conspiracy theory. Second, because this is a thread about Saudi Arabia. "Whatabout" is not an argument offered by serious, intelligent individuals

Err, you placed this thread in News and Current Affairs; this is the place to discuss politics. If free speech frightens you so much, don't come onto Western websites.
Unlike Saudi Arabia, this website isn't a dictatorship; you don't get to shut down debate just because you don't like the answers.
It's very clear from your answers that you're probably not more than about 15 or 16 (or you have a very immature mindset).

Thank goodness we don't have to put up with your idiotic propaganda for your medievalist Wahhabi masters

I guess i'm back after this comment.
I can swear that I am answering every question to my full extent.

I enjoy this place, why should I lie? Looks like you can't handle it.
I've edited the first post stating that 'please do not discuss politics'. You are just a fat troll thousands of miles away who thinks he knows more about Saudi than everyone else. I've put the topic in 'news' as there was no other suitable topic.

I'm off again
Original post by Zeeyo
your starting to piss me off
where do you live
im sending a russian hitman to exterminate all of your family but you
he will then take you to an unknown island and will cut you into small pieces and feed you to the birds

if its an unknown island then how will the hitman know where to take him

You seem to be confused.

First, "globalresearch.ca" is a well-known conspiracy nut website with very little credibility.

Second, the article claims Hilary Clinton said "We created Al-Qaeda". In fact, she didn't say those words anywhere. It is considered a profound sin against the principles of journalism to make up quotes that someone didn't say.

Third, again you seem to be confusing the Afghan Mujahideen with the Taliban.

Fourth, this has nothing to do with your lunatic claims that the US was somehow involved in creating ISIS. Where is your evidence for that paranoid claim? If the link you just posted now is it, you pretty much have to accept you have none.

In any case, I'm not sure there's much profit to be had in debating with someone of much lower intelligence but much higher levels of paranoia than myself. At some point I have to admit to myself that you are either unable or unwilling to grapple with the detail (like the fact the website you linked to made up a quote that appears nowhere in the transcript or video)
Original post by KingYusHalo

I'm off again

I thought you promised us you were leaving? :lol: If only you were a man of your word.
Original post by gwagon
Do you get turned on when you see a woman's ankle?

You wanna see my ankle? :perv:
You seem to be confused.

First, "globalresearch.ca" is a well-known conspiracy nut website with very little credibility.

Second, the article claims Hilary Clinton said "We created Al-Qaeda". In fact, she didn't say those words anywhere. It is considered a profound sin against the principles of journalism to make up quotes that someone didn't say.

Third, again you seem to be confusing the Afghan Mujahideen with the Taliban.

Fourth, this has nothing to do with your lunatic claims that the US was somehow involved in creating ISIS. Where is your evidence for that paranoid claim? If the link you just posted now is it, you pretty much have to accept you have none.

In any case, I'm not sure there's much profit to be had in debating with someone of much lower intelligence but much higher levels of paranoia than myself. At some point I have to admit to myself that you are either unable or unwilling to grapple with the detail (like the fact the website you linked to made up a quote that appears nowhere in the transcript or video)

So I get it i am dumb af but....... Atleast agree USAs invasion of iraq and interference in other Muslim countries allows ISIS to recruit ppl or USA and ultimately the whole west is sinless and its us horrrible muslims who just like to kill each other?
Pakistan created the taliban how exactly?

You're seriously denying Pakistan created the Taliban? Are you stupid? I mean, you can read any basic book about the history of the Taliban. Even their name comes from the word Talib in Pashto which means student; it referred to the fact they came from the Madrassas in Pakistan. Didn't you even know these basic facts?

By the way, does this mean you admit Clinton never said "We created Al-Qaeda"? And you still seem to be confused about the difference between the Taliban and the Afghan Mujahideen. The former only came about around 1994, during the Afghan Civil War after the Soviets left. The latter, which the US did aid, were active 1979 to 1989.

Anyway, I make it a policy not to debate with people of much lower intelligence. It's just not worth my time. You obviously lack even the most basic understanding of the history of the area

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending