The Student Room Group

What's the worst you've ever been beat up?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Arvin Bhambra
slashed with a knife 8 times and hit several times in the head with a gun

what happened, sounds serious!?
Original post by john2054
what happened, sounds serious!?

went to peckham at night. bad decision. gang beat the **** out of me
Reply 42
Had a close friend but we used to get into fights quite often. The worst he was ever able to do to me was kick me in the face and i had a slight nosebleed lol. He did hit me in the chest with a cricket bat once but that didn't have any effect on me haha
Reply 43
Original post by FH1998
Had a close friend but we used to get into fights quite often. The worst he was ever able to do to me was kick me in the face and i had a slight nosebleed lol. He did hit me in the chest with a cricket bat once but that didn't have any effect on me haha

When i was in in hospital i threw myself out of bed, because of the pain in my bum from being raped, and they took the bars down for me to see my dad, but forgot to put them back up when he left. Then they put the metal work in my neck after that. Also they put me in a chemical coma for ten days before that, which really tested this superman, to his breaking point.

Hell i nearly died.
with a shoe
Reply 45
What kind of people frequent this site?
Thugs?
Reply 46
When i was in in hospital i threw myself out of bed, because of the pain in my bum from being raped, and they took the bars down for me to see my dad, but forgot to put them back up when he left. Then they put the metal work in my neck after that. Also they put me in a chemical coma for ten days before that, which really tested this superman, to his breaking point.

Hell i nearly died.

wow....ummm....is this a true story?
Reply 47
Original post by FH1998
wow....ummm....is this a true story?

yes
lol I was rushed by a bulky 17 year old in year 8 during a football match at lunch. Ngl I was a cocky lil c*nt back then.

It's funny cos when I see him now we laugh it off.
Reply 49
Someone accidentally stepped on my toe once, worse pain I've ever been in. Didn't leave my bed for days. They still haven't caught the person that did it ... :frown:
Reply 50
I've come close to being beaten up on a few occasions but the funny thing about most men who want to beat you up is that,curiously,they almost invariably want or even need you to throw the first punch!

Thus I managed to protect my cute nose and teeth by the expert 'action' of not obliging.
Original post by shawtyb

headbutted

blacked out via my ex standing on my throat

had my hair pulled :/

ankle bent in the wrong direction by the ex

Idk how I came across this thread :lol:

I saw your post and can't believe a person would be capable of such a thing.
Did you call the police on him afterwards?

Thankfully, you're not with him anymore. :smile:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Idk how I came across this thread :lol:

I saw your post and can't believe a person would be capable of such a thing.
Did you call the police on him afterwards?

Thankfully, you're not with him anymore. :smile:

yea that comment was left a long time ago lol
na i didnt, tbh im not even sure why i didnt.
but yea same, his welcome to his shrek look'a'like wife
Never, I'm a pacifist so I don't really get into fights. Worse is probably a push in a busy school corridor?
Original post by shawtyb
yea that comment was left a long time ago lol
na i didnt, tbh im not even sure why i didnt.
but yea same, his welcome to his shrek look'a'like wife

hope you're okay and don't have any injuries etc from it. :hugs:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
hope you're okay and don't have any injuries etc from it. :hugs:

im fine thanks and just a profound hatred for him :smile:
Reply 56
Original post by shawtyb
im fine thanks and just a profound hatred for him :smile:

sorry to hear this shawtbe
I was literally just typing out a response and thought "hang on, I'm sure I've posted in this thread before..." and sure enough, page two. Glad to see my memory isn't failing me :biggrin:
sorry to hear this shawtbe

**** happens lol
Not much in the way of street fights apart from a few scuffles on the school bus years ago.

I've come out with a pretty beat up face and body from sparring at kickboxing classes before though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending