The Student Room Group

anyone feeling sleepy when they should be revising?

what i've done today:
gone out in my garden and spread out cocopops to attract ants, in hopes of having my own ant farm, TSR, shower, and now i feel sleepy -_- i want to go nap but this time until my bedtime is so important omg
Reply 1
Sleep with your textbooks so you can learn by osmosis.
so pleased its not just me.... my only answer to this is caffeine... and lots of it!!
Reply 3
Same, i've been drinking coca-cola everyday.
Original post by Kwame502
Sleep with your textbooks so you can learn by osmosis.

Only works on small heads :frown: need a large surface area to volume ratio ygm
I can relate :frown:
My exam is in TWO days and I have only done 45 minutes revision so far :/ I have just been so tried and sleepy and idk why :frown: I just woke up from a while too a while ago and I can't sleep.
I am quite confident about my exam but I know I have to revise.
Reply 6
Original post by loveleest
I can relate :frown:
My exam is in TWO days and I have only done 45 minutes revision so far :/ I have just been so tried and sleepy and idk why :frown: I just woke up from a while too a while ago and I can't sleep.
I am quite confident about my exam but I know I have to revise.

Which exam?
Yesss. I think tactical naps are the way forward :ninja2: can't be too long, otherwise you feel worse after.

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I feel sleepy but I don't have to revise cause I've finished my degree.

Sorry not sorry :u:

Bring back neg rep, I say. :noway:
Original post by luciie
Which exam?

I am only confident for psychology. I need to get quite a lot of media revision done :frown:
Reply 9

11 gemmers are meant to stick together have you not read the secret code?

i'll get there one day
I start to feel ill if i try after school
Reply 11
Mate I'm exactly the same -_- I keep trying to motivate myself that soon the GCSEs will be over so I should revise now but I keep putting it off and every time I try to revise I fall asleep. I'm gonna take a shower now, get ice cold water and revise till it's bedtime...whoo it'll be over soon
we can do it.gif
Yeah I took a nap instead of revising for history :colondollar:
I have a cold, IN JUNE I KNOW, and everytime I look at my chem or maths I just want to sleep.

Not great considering exams start on Friday :frown:
when i need to do uni work, i have an incredible urge to do everything except study
Haha same and I also procrastinate wayyyy too much. I've been trying to get myself to start revising for History (my exam's tomorrow) fOR 5 HOURS NOW IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE BUT I CAN'T REVISE

Posted from TSR Mobile

When will that day come for me? :moon: Another three years of torture after this
Meeeeeee

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest