The Student Room Group

Good VPN?

Looking to get a VPN for a few of my devices as I'm starting to be more secure about my data. Just tried LimeVPN, where they failed to send emails to my domain, cannot pay by PayPal (although they advertise it) and also had to reconnect to the server every 15-20 minutes.

What's the best VPN you know of? It needs to be cheap, PayPal accepted and professional.
Reply 1
#5I would look at PureVPN or VyprVPN. PureVPN is cheaper
Reply 2
I personally use "Private Internet Access" it works on upto 5 (I think) devices including mobiles and haven't had an issue in the entire 2 years with them! Cheap to use and they accept paypal.
Original post by Lewis7_
I personally use "Private Internet Access" it works on upto 5 (I think) devices including mobiles and haven't had an issue in the entire 2 years with them! Cheap to use and they accept paypal.

Yup, I ended up going with them, although they're more expensive, it's a much more professional and tested service.

Thanks!
I have been using "Hide-My-IP" for more than four months. It is fast and reliable. I am happy with its service. Its smart DNS protection can provide your better security. You may take a look. Hope it will work for you too.
Original post by mesbahuddin
I have been using "Hide-My-IP" for more than four months. It is fast and reliable. I am happy with its service. Its smart DNS protection can provide your better security. You may take a look. Hope it will work for you too.

What are it's servers like?
Original post by GaryIsASloth
What are it's servers like?

You can take a look on their official site to get detail information.
https://www.hide-my-ip.com/
Looking to get a VPN for a few of my devices as I'm starting to be more secure about my data. Just tried LimeVPN, where they failed to send emails to my domain, cannot pay by PayPal (although they advertise it) and also had to reconnect to the server every 15-20 minutes.

What's the best VPN you know of? It needs to be cheap, PayPal accepted and professional.

I would recommend limevpn. I have been using this service for almost a year now and everything is okay. The service is great with lots of locations to choose from. I have a pro service so I can connect my 4 devices all at the same time. The speed is great. In addition to that, the support team is very helpful and knowledgable and respond in a timely manner.

I have tried limevpna nd it is very cheap. Less than $3.00 per month with a great service. I used paypal to pay my invoice.
Limevpn works for me. I have a pro account with them and I was able to get into netflix. The support team is very helpful. They even configure my devices remotely and that really amazed me. :smile:
From my personal experience two major problems of VPN are auto disconnect and slow internet connection. It makes really irritating to use VPN. I have used several VPNs like ExpressVPN, HMA, VyvrVpN etc. Currently using https://hidester.com/ VPN. I think it is best among all these VPNs. No disconnection issue and it takes only 1-2 sec to connect any server. You may give it a try.
Reply 11
PrivateTunnel, just keep using the free trial and signing up on different accounts, it's the fastest one I've used.
Original post by mesbahuddin
From my personal experience two major problems of VPN are auto disconnect and slow internet connection. It makes really irritating to use VPN. I have used several VPNs like ExpressVPN, HMA, VyvrVpN etc. Currently using https://hidester.com/ VPN. I think it is best among all these VPNs. No disconnection issue and it takes only 1-2 sec to connect any server. You may give it a try.

Original post by Wikia
PrivateTunnel, just keep using the free trial and signing up on different accounts, it's the fastest one I've used.

Hey there!

This thread hasn't had any replies in 8 months. In future please do mind the dates :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending