The Student Room Group

Official ramadan 2016

EID MUBARAK TO EVERYONE, MAY YOU ALL HAVE A JOYFUL DAY FILLED WITH HAPINESS AND LOVE <3
P.S THANKS FOR GETTING THIS THREAD TO OVER 1000 POSTS <3<3

The month of Ramadhan, that in which the Qur'an was sent down; a guidance for mankind, and clear signs of guidance and distinction (2:185).

How are you guys feeling?
Well, ramadan has started for some of us and I can honestly say, that I am feeling it! I do get very hungry at times but what I enjoy the most is the atmosphere of everything :smile:
The last 10 days are my favorite though (No, not just because of eid coming close) because this is the time we can truly gain the maximum rewards!

Among the nights of Ramadhan is one special night, which is better than a thousand months (HQ, 97:3).

Even though, some of us are busy with revsion and exams, especially those doing GCSE's right now, let's take some time out and repent, praise and ask Allah for forgiveness.

Most of us complain about fasting during exams but think about it, this is the time where we can actually ask Allah to HELP us in our exams. The time that we all complain about fasting, we could have actually done some dhikr?

Anywhoo.. this thread is for those who want to talk about Ramadan, share tips, advice and just generally keep everyones spirits high :smile:

Those users from other religions and backgrounds, feel free to ask questions, I'm sure someone will gladly help you. :colondollar:

Anyway, leaving this quran tilaawat for you, one of my favorites <3

[video="youtube;6WvHMNuhH3Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WvHMNuhH3Y[/video]

Goodluck :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Oh God I have exams rip.
Reply 2
Say wallah
Reply 3
Original post by OGGUS
Say wallah

wallahi im not lying

im defo not prepared man, im acc sat here listening to music rn LOL
Reply 4
Original post by MrFudgeTheGuy
Oh God I have exams rip.

still got 9 left :frown:
You spelt Ramadan wrong as well :colonhash:
Reply 6
Original post by mariam687
wallahi im not lying

im defo not prepared man, im acc sat here listening to music rn LOL

Go listen to some Qu'raan, listen to Surah Mariam or Surah Rahman. They're nice surahs.
Reply 7
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

LOL YH
Wait, if you're not allowed to listen to music during Ramadan, how do people do their music exams? :s-smilie:
Reply 9
I have a 9am exam tommorow :redface:

I'm so excited for Ramadan though! :excited:
Original post by OGGUS
Say wallah

Say wallabies billahi tallahi
Reply 11
Original post by OGGUS
Go listen to some Qu'raan, listen to Surah Mariam or Surah Rahman. They're nice surahs.

yh.. ur right

-awkwardly turns section boyz off...
I'm listening to "The Devil In I" by Slipknot.

Ezpz.
i don't want my stomach to make noises in the exam hall when it's all silent :frown:
Reply 14
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

I think she was really excited bless her.
Are you ready? :smile:

spelt title wrong

*Definitely

If you go to your first post, click edit then preview, you can edit your thread title :wink:

Original post by aamirac

Best of luck! :woo:
Reply 16
Original post by aamirac

Mashallah
Original post by OGGUS
Say wallah

Say wallahi billahi tallahi
Original post by homeland.lsw
Wait, if you're not allowed to listen to music during Ramadan, how do people do their music exams? :s-smilie:

ear plugs?
still got 9 left :frown:

I have like 7

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending