The Student Room Group

21st birthday ideas

Don't know what to do for my 21st, :frown: not sure if i'll be with my bf or whether I want to spend it with family. Not really fond of celebrating birthdays.
Original post by Anaa95
Don't know what to do for my 21st, :frown: not sure if i'll be with my bf or whether I want to spend it with family. Not really fond of celebrating birthdays.

I m not big on birthdays anymore, we just spent it in and had a takeaway, its your birthday so do what you want with it :smile:
If you're not fond of celebrating then don't?
Reply 3
Original post by claireestelle
I m not big on birthdays anymore, we just spent it in and had a takeaway, its your birthday so do what you want with it :smile:

I'll rather have a dinner or something or go clubbing somewhere fun
Reply 4
i cant exactly help, my nan died the day after my birthday so as you can imagine it was a rough time (we knew it was happening so no one planned anything other then to visit her)

but for the birthday just gone, me and my bf and two of my good friends went out for cocktails to the local bar for cocktails. the atmosphere was the best!
Reply 5
Original post by BristolFresher15
If you're not fond of celebrating then don't?

Peer pressured to , especially by mumzie
Reply 6
Original post by shawtyb
i cant exactly help, my nan died the day after my birthday so as you can imagine it was a rough time (we knew it was happening so no one planned anything other then to visit her)

but for the birthday just gone, me and my bf and two of my good friends went out for cocktails to the local bar for cocktails. the atmosphere was the best!

Aww sorry to hear that, but thanks for the idea. Right now i'm on a break from my bf, so i'm feeling pretty uncertain if he'll be there for it.
Original post by Anaa95
Peer pressured to , especially by mumzie

Then just leave the house and go for dinner with friends or something like any other day.
Reply 8
Original post by Anaa95
Aww sorry to hear that, but thanks for the idea. Right now i'm on a break from my bf, so i'm feeling pretty uncertain if he'll be there for it.

its ok, **** happens, she had a good run
she survived breast cancer x2, a stroke and a brain haemorage so she done well!
aw maybe some girl friends (friends who are women) and all go cinema? have a girly night in with popcorn and chocolate and films and do ur nails and stuff
Reply 9
Original post by BristolFresher15
Then just leave the house and go for dinner with friends or something like any other day.

Main issue is, i'll be in uni, and it's on a Wednesday and most of my friends are all over the country in 3rd year , and not sure if they'll come down
Reply 10
Original post by shawtyb
its ok, **** happens, she had a good run
she survived breast cancer x2, a stroke and a brain haemorage so she done well!
aw maybe some girl friends (friends who are women) and all go cinema? have a girly night in with popcorn and chocolate and films and do ur nails and stuff

Yeah but most are not in where I go uni, and it'll be expensive
Original post by Anaa95

i'd got to somewhere decent for some drinks or a meal
Reply 12
Original post by jamesthehustler
i'd got to somewhere decent for some drinks or a meal

So far, it's girls night out, dinner and clubbing

Quick Reply

Latest