The Student Room Group

Ocr gcse history b - monday 6th june 2016

How's your revision going for tomorrow exam and what topics do you think will come up this year? Can you also possibly share your revision over here so that we will be prepared well for exam and we can help each other :smile:

Topics for Paper 1:
1) Causes of the Cold War
2) The Cuban Missile Crisis
3) The Vietnam War
4) Weimar Germany
5) Rise of the Nazis
6) Life in Nazi Germany
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sophia.f
How's your revision going for tomorrow exam and what topics do you think will come up this year? Can you also possibly share your revision over here so that we will be prepared well for exam and we can help each other :smile:

Topics for Paper 1:
1) Causes of the Cold War
2) The Cuban Missile Crisis
3) The Vietnam War
4) Weimar Germany
5) Rise of the Nazis
6) Life in Nazi Germany

someone on another thread shared these -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-LS0BBmFAMiv3qXpm8Rf-l5f1RN_QTIqdSeaT0yZzuY/edit
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H_DamhhWv1MhdcjiiOLuGJ5s_9heX7nAqtnM3Pyi4KM/edit
Thank you so much :smile: How's your revision going?

You're welcome :smile: Good thanks! I've done everything i think i can, however i feel like I'm not prepared! How about your revision?
Original post by jessdstromberg
You're welcome :smile: Good thanks! I've done everything i think i can, however i feel like I'm not prepared! How about your revision?

It's going good aswell but I am nervous for exam tomorrow. I am going through exam questions soon.
Reply 5
Hi sorry to intrude, but I don't suppose anyone knows if there is a thread for geography gcse ocr b? Just wondered as sometimes people do geography and history. Good luck with your exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's going good aswell but I am nervous for exam tomorrow. I am going through exam questions soon.

Hopefully the questions will be good and similar to the generic ones :smile:

Yes, I'm hoping for that too! :h::h:

Good luck X
Original post by Banana00
Yes, I'm hoping for that too! :h::h:

Good luck to you X
Good luck to you X