The Student Room Group

Sex with condoms

I've been sleeping around using condoms and I have to say that the condom is one of the best inventions ever.

I'm just wondering why don't some people who sleep around use condoms? I mean I can understand if you are in a relationship and trust the other person then you can get the pill. But how can you trust a stranger?

If everyone who slept around used condoms then a lot of STIs would be nearly extinct.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I've been sleeping around using condoms and I have to say that the condom is one of the best inventions ever.

I'm just wondering why don't some people who sleep around use condoms? I mean I can understand if you are in a relationship and trust the other person then you can get the pill. But how can you trust a stranger?

If everyone who slept around used condoms then a lot of STIs would be nearly extinct.

Well using a condom costs money, dulls somewhat the feeling, is clumsy if you don't know how to use one, messy, too much work (when you are at the point, you don't want to be fussing around with packaging etc.).

but theyre a good invention i think overall
Reply 2
Original post by Penmer
Well using a condom costs money, dulls somewhat the feeling, is clumsy if you don't know how to use one, messy, too much work (when you are at the point, you don't want to be fussing around with packaging etc.).

but theyre a good invention i think overall

Yes that's true, it really doesn't feel as good. But is it really worth an STI?

I'd say some men are just more ignorant and thinks it feels better without, whilst also being more cost effective. I personally don't mind either way, obviously being safe is easier and I've never been in the position where I can't afford condoms!
You can get condoms free at the clinic, but I've gotta say that I much prefer it without.
Reply 5
Just feels so.much better without. Flesh in flesh :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
But is it really worth an STI?

Personally, I don't think so, but everyone has a different attitude to risk and if just telling people to use condoms worked, no-one would smoke - people have been told not to do that stronger for longer.

Quick Reply

Latest