The Student Room Group

Anyone doing the WJEC media exam tomorrow?

I'm very unprepared and I think I got a D in my coursework.
The terms & stuff just aren't going in.
Teacher told us that the exam for media changes every year so can't really predict what questions will come up.
Original post by ForebodingAngel
I'm very unprepared and I think I got a D in my coursework.
The terms & stuff just aren't going in.
Teacher told us that the exam for media changes every year so can't really predict what questions will come up.

I got a B in my coursework so im feeling confident and if you do well in the exam you gradecwill go up
Original post by Notacleverclog
I got a B in my coursework so im feeling confident and if you do well in the exam you grade will go up

I suppose. But my teacher isn't encouraging. He keeps telling us how we'll basically fail if we don't know basic terms. We do know them, but it's awkward talking to him.
He passes it off as constructive criticism but I feel really uncomfortable in his lessons tbh.
And I have a lesson in the morning before so that doesn't help haha.
I suppose. But my teacher isn't encouraging. He keeps telling us how we'll basically fail if we don't know basic terms. We do know them, but it's awkward talking to him.
He passes it off as constructive criticism but I feel really uncomfortable in his lessons tbh.
And I have a lesson in the morning before so that doesn't help haha.

You should report him but its to late now. We had a science teacher who was really bad and everyone reported her and eventually we got a new one who was much better.
Original post by Notacleverclog
You should report him but its to late now. We had a science teacher who was really bad and everyone reported her and eventually we got a new one who was much better.

Yeah, too late tbh.
Everyone knows what he's like anyway.
My class reported a teacher in high school and he's still teaching now. So yanoo, not a good experience with reporting teachers.

You can definitely predict!!! For section A last year there was a narrative and genre question so it's almost certain this year representation will be one of the options. Section B is a little trickier, but they seem to have done something on technology every year since 2010 because its such a current and ever changing issue, last year was social media so I'm guessing this year will be something more direct such as technology used within production of your chosen industry. Regulation wasn't there last year so I'd put some money on that coming up this time around. There's almost always a question about how the texts attract an audience so thats basically marketing so there's 3 of 4 options covered.
Obviously I could be completely wrong but thats what I would take as a guide.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending