Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVIII

Scroll to see replies

Feel like I'm just crying all the time
Nasty headache :frown:
Original post by Little Popcorns
Nasty headache :frown:

:console:

You got any paracetamol, aspirin & caffeine combination tabs? I'm not allowed aspirin but yesterday the combination really helped with my headache. :yep:
Original post by Sabertooth

You got any paracetamol, aspirin & caffeine combination tabs? I'm not allowed aspirin but yesterday the combination really helped with my headache. :yep:

I'm not supposed to take aspirin anymore either. :getmecoat:

--

Just remembered I have work due tomorrow that I haven't completed. ****.
Feeling slightly better today bc I watched some videos on Physics which has helped me a lot. Still not that confident about the exam but feeling a bit mire confident which is something.

Still not feeling too great psychologically though but meh its something I need to get used to.

Hope everyone is well x :smile:

Thanks. Was a long day and hot and muggy was bound to catch up with me. Erm think we have paracetamol but not that combination.

Also just feel so low summer always does this to me... Tried really hard to be normal today :frown:

Spoiler

Go to A&E or call an ambulance if you cannot make your own way there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
To all of you struggling, congratulations on making it to the end of another week. Hopefully next week will bring better things.
Original post by bullettheory

Go to A&E or call an ambulance if you cannot make your own way there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The PSV team are dealing with this now :smile:
i have a history exam tomorrow...

i've been feeling too morbid to do any revision, i just can't focus on anything

no revision, very little knowledge of topics and answering the questions...

i'm absolutely ****ed :frown:
I hate it when everything takes over.
Like seriously, why won't it go away?
Original post by Anonymous
i have a history exam tomorrow...

i've been feeling too morbid to do any revision, i just can't focus on anything

no revision, very little knowledge of topics and answering the questions...

i'm absolutely ****ed :frown:

Have you applied for extenuating circumstances?
Original post by Midnightmemories
I hate it when everything takes over.
Like seriously, why won't it go away?

:hello: Are you okay? :redface: :jumphug:
First day of my summer class tomorrow. :afraid:

So damn worried about it. I need at least a B but preferably an A. The whole reason I'm doing it now in the summer is that I dropped it during Spring semester as I kept getting Fs. :frown:
Got my appointment with the NHS tomorrow.
Not looking forward to it tbh. It's an hour and a half and it's a group appointment. So there's gonna be loads of other people there. I'm super nervous and I just hope that they will be able to do something for me. If not I'm not gonna be impressed.
I'm not impressed with the NHS as it is so this is their last chance. If not then I'm gonna have to sort something out outside of them because they've not helped me at all currently.
So really hoping it will be worth it.
Anyone have reviews of the wellbeing service? Any chances of being offered CBT from it?
Same. I'm doing a course in nursing atm and although it's not yet specialized I think mental health nursing interests me most but like you I have a lot of scars. :frown:

I had three courses of laser treatment on my scars and it really helped but the guy who did it is from out of town and said it's too far for just one patient so I have no idea when/if he's coming back.

I have a few scars and my employer was fine about me showing the majority of them (and I work in mental health)
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Anyone have reviews of the wellbeing service? Any chances of being offered CBT from it?

I recieved CBT and Councelling from the wellbeing service.
I was dissapointed.
The councelling didnt help me (i have OCD by the way).
The CBT was ok for half of my OCD (i have two issues).
One of them is now nearly gone thanks to them. The other is just as bad as it was.
I was discharged like this and i had an appointment today about seeing if i could see a psychologist.
But you should be able to get in, there will probably be a long waiting list before you will see someone though.
But id go for it. Just make sure you get a good therapist, unlike me.
I dont know why that was anonymous ^^^
That was me who posted that
I'm cat sitting at my mum's for the next week starting today. The last 2 times I've been ok staying alone with Callan leaving late at night but the few bad times I had there still stick in my mind and I dread it until I've settled in after a day or so.

Latest