The Student Room Group

Being a former member of a political party causing trouble in my relationship

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
What a surprise, your UKIP voting parents supported youre time in the BNP. and in response to your reply on my first comment, a) yea haha youre actually really funny cant stop laughing 😑 no i didnt go to a poly Im in A2 education now doing maths, biology and geography (got the highest mark in the country, said just to prove a point to you, sorry if it sounds smug to anyone else) and b) the fact you use poly as an insult says a lot about the type of person you are.

I accept other viewpoints that dont catagorically discriminate others for things that werent a choice.
Original post by -Bangs-
What a surprise, your UKIP voting parents supported youre time in the BNP. and in response to your reply on my first comment, a) yea haha youre actually really funny cant stop laughing 😑 no i didnt go to a poly Im in A2 education now doing maths, biology and geography (got the highest mark in the country, said just to prove a point to you, sorry if it sounds smug to anyone else) and b) the fact you use poly as an insult says a lot about the type of person you are.

I accept other viewpoints that dont catagorically discriminate others for things that werent a choice.

Well what is wrong with UKIP ? They are a mainstream party ffs. Sound like you've had a sheltered life and bet your mam still cooks your meals and does your washing.
Original post by Mathemagicien
There's a teacher with far right views?! :eyeball:

You must be trolling!

To be fair, I imagine there are similar laws against communist members

There are more than you think just can't openly admit it due to pathetic laws.
Reply 63
Original post by Lionel Hutzz
Well what is wrong with UKIP ? They are a mainstream party ffs. Sound like you've had a sheltered life and bet your mam still cooks your meals and does your washing.

Donald Trump is a mainstream candidate, doesn't mean his views aren't totally delusional and racist. Yea so sheltered in South London..........I just said I am in A2, what a surprise my mum cooks for me! Quite sad if yours didnt tbh
Original post by -Bangs-
Donald Trump is a mainstream candidate, doesn't mean his views aren't totally delusional and racist. Yea so sheltered in South London..........I just said I am in A2, what a surprise my mum cooks for me! Quite sad if yours didnt tbh

Isn't it your bedtime or are you out robbing shops listening to shite like Stormzy etc? Trump is not the brightest but has the right ideas with regard to islam and gays.
Isn't it your bedtime or are you out robbing shops listening to shite like Stormzy etc? Trump is not the brightest but has the right ideas with regard to islam and gays.

oh god.... her parents were right....
Reply 66

lmao that comment is straight out of a comedy sketch, how can you fit so many discriminatory stereotypes into one post. Islamaphobia and Homophobia are the whats wrong with UKIP and most right wing parties nowadays.
I can never take anyone seriously who, whilst trying to maintain the illusion of serious discussion, continues to shoot out personal insults. Personal insults take no imagination. You wonder why her parents don't take you seriously?

Please don't be a policeman.
Original post by -Bangs-
lmao that comment is straight out of a comedy sketch, how can you fit so many discriminatory stereotypes into one post. Islamaphobia and Homophobia are the whats wrong with UKIP and most right wing parties nowadays.

Islamaphobia ? There nothing irrational about being scared of such a wicked vicious faith.
Original post by Bizzyqueen
I can never take anyone seriously who, whilst trying to maintain the illusion of serious discussion, continues to shoot out personal insults. Personal insults take no imagination. You wonder why her parents don't take you seriously?

Please don't be a policeman.

Why ? I think I would be very good at the role
Reply 70
You could be the policeman that arrests more minority groups through discrimination then claims they do way more crime! Sounds like a plan!!! But seriously, a policeman with any kind of personal agenda like yours is calling for a **** ton of inequality and horrible policing in whatever area you live in.

Its rational being scared of groups such as ISIS that twist and turn the quran to fit their agenda, yes. Being scared of the mainstream religion that are usually the nicest people around (but you wouldn't know that as I assume you interact solely with white british people), is not rational.

EDIT: At about a 90% chance youre trolling the **** out of us, if so gg, if not shows how hilariously stupid your views are.
(edited 7 years ago)
Troll away until your heart's content. I'm out of here.

:bee2:
Original post by -Bangs-
You could be the policeman that arrests more minority groups through discrimination then claims they do way more crime! Sounds like a plan!!! But seriously, a policeman with any kind of personal agenda like yours is calling for a **** ton of inequality and horrible policing in whatever area you live in.

Its rational being scared of groups such as ISIS that twist and turn the quran to fit their agenda, yes. Being scared of the mainstream religion that are usually the nicest people around (but you wouldn't know that as I assume you interact solely with white british people), is not rational.

EDIT: At about a 90% chance youre trolling the **** out of us, if so gg, if not shows how hilariously stupid your views are.

Police do not target minority groups this is a lie spread by anti White racists. You don't seem very bright why don't you educate yourself with facts rather than pursuing your agenda. The indigenous White people should always be cared for as a priority.
Reply 73
Police do not target minority groups this is a lie spread by anti White racists. You don't seem very bright why don't you educate yourself with facts rather than pursuing your agenda. The indigenous White people should always be cared for as a priority.

I wasnt saying police do that (even though they definetly, undeniably do in London) I was saying you as a police officer would do that.

In my class in year 11, it was roughly 50% black and EVERY black person bar one, had been stopped and searched wheras just one white person had, that is no propoganda.
you need to stop being a whipped dog and tell your gf and her commie parents where to go
Original post by -Bangs-
I wasnt saying police do that (even though they definetly, undeniably do in London) I was saying you as a police officer would do that.

In my class in year 11, it was roughly 50% black and EVERY black person bar one, had been stopped and searched wheras just one white person had, that is no propoganda.

Yes because non Brits often are involved with gangs and crime. It's well known that Africans and Caribbean people are highly represented in criminal activity in Britain.

just to clarify, it's impossible for one to be 'racist' to a white person. racism stems from decades of black persecution and hence there is meaning when it is used in that context.
consequently, there was no persecution of white people due to skin colour so the word 'racist' cannot be used, it is simply prejudice.
Yes because non Brits often are involved with gangs and crime. It's well known that Africans and Caribbean people are highly represented in criminal activity in Britain.

mate get your facts right before you start chatting absolute horse s**t. i bet you're one of those people that believe 'the immigrants are coming over here and taking all of our jobs' pathetic ahaha
Reply 78

Smh, theres a reason those stats appear. Youre views wont be changing soon and I'm (ironically?) going to bed now so good luck with your odd views in life, I am assuming youre either trolling or somewhere on the autism spectrum and both of those are misunderstood and usually nice people :smile:
Original post by -Bangs-
Smh, theres a reason those stats appear. Youre views wont be changing soon and I'm (ironically?) going to bed now so good luck with your odd views in life, I am assuming youre either trolling or somewhere on the autism spectrum and both of those are misunderstood and usually nice people :smile:

I'm guessing you're one of these wannabe gangstas would be such a shame if you were shot dead hahahah

Quick Reply