The Student Room Group

Aqa as unit 1 govpol

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sademajek
that was something i am stuck on, i wrote it as an example for democracy in america in petitons

An initiative is a question that is created by the people through broad agreement which are shown through a collection of about 100,000 signatures that the government have to consider that the people vote on it.

E,g 2012 California initiative to abolish the death penalty in California, it cost the US $4 billion, and they lost by 53% so the death penalty remained.

Do you have a question for me?

Also, how you feeling about tomorrow?
Original post by Warriner4
An initiative is a question that is created by the people through broad agreement which are shown through a collection of about 100,000 signatures that the government have to consider that the people vote on it.

E,g 2012 California initiative to abolish the death penalty in California, it cost the US $4 billion, and they lost by 53% so the death penalty remained.

Do you have a question for me?

Also, how you feeling about tomorrow?

i just hope participation and voting behaviour come up, need to go through 5 marker definitions. How about you?
Original post by Sademajek
i just hope participation and voting behaviour come up, need to go through 5 marker definitions. How about you?

Yeah I need to go through definitions but yeah Im just worried about the wording of the questions..;/
Original post by Warriner4
Yeah I need to go through definitions but yeah Im just worried about the wording of the questions..;/

me too, still need to write a model answer for 2015 GE

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending