The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Souljer
Guy from America asked me whats there to do in the UK, I said go on TSR thats about it n tbh he can do that in America. Most boring country on earth with no blue sea just dirty lakes with drug needles and cider cans in. Duno why people want to come here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:eek:
Reply 2
Original post by Souljer
Guy from America asked me whats there to do in the UK, I said go on TSR thats about it n tbh he can do that in America. Most boring country on earth with no blue sea just dirty lakes with drug needles and cider cans in. Duno why people want to come here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's why drugs were invented
Reply 3
Hahaha! The feels can be related too! As A Canadian, I started secondary school in the UK, went to Canada temporarily and came back to UK (Don't ask; worst mistake of our lives EVER) and I realised how boring this country is. Sorry UK, the truth hurts. (But I still like a majority of British people haha :h:)

For Fudge's sake, UK doesn't have many racetracks and there's no proper Ice hockey clubs for girls -_- I'm done
Reply 4
We have dirty resevoirs, lochs and ponds too. Stop selling us short.
Reply 5
It's been hot these few days

You can **** off out of here then you little ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I'm moving after I get my 4 degrees then I don't ever have to remain the UK just come here when I really really need to. Otherwise probably never gonna let even my shoes touch the British Island.

Edit:this was a joke :lol:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 7
The UK is AMAZING!!
Reply 8
Yes I know right. London, if that's even in the uk anymore, is just terrible. Avoid it like the plague. Unduly expensive, foreign and just ... Dirty. Must be all those dirty buses lining my lungs with toxic cancerous exhaust fumes...

Rest of the U.K. Isn't much better. Cities are just like London. Rancid...

Couple of nice villages here and there, but boring. Full of old people with too much money they didn't earn. Just profited from house price increases while sitting in the arse drinkig tea reading the daily mail.
The UK is the single most entertaining place in the world. We have wonderful grass and wind
Lots of negativity in here.. there was me thinking we are the most exciting, culturally enriched and diverse nation on the planet...
Are you dumb?

The UK is Heaven.
The UK is one of the best places to live in the world, if you're bored then it's probably because you're a boring person and you can be a boring person no matter where you are in the world.
Reply 13
Original post by Voi
Yes I know right. London, if that's even in the uk anymore, is just terrible. Avoid it like the plague. Unduly expensive, foreign and just ... Dirty. Must be all those dirty buses lining my lungs with toxic cancerous exhaust fumes...

Couple of nice villages here and there, but boring. Full of old people with too much money they didn't earn. Just profited from house price increases while sitting in the arse drinkig tea reading the daily mail.

Ew.
There are lovely areas and horrible areas in every country. ..That being said, people who use London buses are probably the spawn of satan, so I see your point.
Original post by Souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Get out den
Original post by Voi

Do you even live in London? Donno what London you've been seeing.
I agree - That's why I'm moving back to the States.
Original post by Lord Gaben
I agree - That's why I'm moving back to the States.

Good
Reply 19
Original post by Konahagakure
When you leave don't come back. Ungrateful b******.

I was joking don't get all butthurt, people these days...

Latest