The Student Room Group

Edexcel History Unit 1-International Relations-6th June 2016 Exam

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Katejgm
Definitely International relations!

COLD WAR IS THE HARDEST!!! Sources paper isnt that bad once you've practised it over and over again
If you go to the link below you can see a pdf which is a how to guide on answering the different questions on the paper

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5wyx12l5vixxphk/Cold%20War%201943-91.pdf?dl=0
Original post by KAK123
well then right your conclusion :smile:

I was taught not to, but if you got an A* ... :P

I didn't mean to be rude or anything but it's what I've been taught.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Anyone doing the exam in the east? Please message me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 104
Anyone doing the exam in the east? Please message me also
Message me too if you're doing the exam in the east. Lol. Idk even know why I'm asking. I've revised my balls off.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
I'm doing the exam tomorrow too! Btw I got an A on my Vietnam CA. The hardest question I find in this paper is the one about reliability, oh well hopefully something easy like the Berlin Wall will come up.
Original post by Wahhaba
I'm doing the exam tomorrow too! Btw I got an A on my Vietnam CA. The hardest question I find in this paper is the one about reliability, oh well hopefully something easy like the Berlin Wall will come up.

What time are you doing it ?

Original post by KAK123
COLD WAR IS THE HARDEST!!! Sources paper isnt that bad once you've practised it over and over again

I think Cold War is hardest because there's so much content, I have no idea what's going to come up :frown:
Germany and British society are both quite easy IMO.
I'm so screwed for tomorrow.
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
What time are you doing it ?

9am
Original post by GoodGirlFaith
I think Cold War is hardest because there's so much content, I have no idea what's going to come up :frown:
Germany and British society are both quite easy IMO.
I'm so screwed for tomorrow.

It is the hardest but once you know the content it's piss easy. I feel sorry for people that didn't pay attention in class because it's hard catching up on Unit 1. I'm doing the Cold War from 43-91.

Original post by Wahhaba
9am

What nation are you in ? I'm in London and I'm doing it at 8.45.

What nation are you in ? I'm in London and I'm doing it at 8.45.

I'm in London too. It says 9 on my timetable
Original post by Wahhaba
I'm in London too. It says 9 on my timetable

Good Luck.

I got 43/50 on my controlled assessment which is A/A* borderline. Mine wasn't sent off for moderation though, so I'm hoping they'll find me an extra mark or two. I really want an A* overall since I want to do history at A Level. I got A*s in the Cold War and Russia (depth study) mocks and an A in Britain so I'm really hoping to get A*s in all 3 this time. My weaknesses are the Teheran, Yalta and Potsdam conferences, and the arms race, so I'm hoping they don't come up lol.
Original post by beccaholland
I got 43/50 on my controlled assessment which is A/A* borderline. Mine wasn't sent off for moderation though, so I'm hoping they'll find me an extra mark or two. I really want an A* overall since I want to do history at A Level. I got A*s in the Cold War and Russia (depth study) mocks and an A in Britain so I'm really hoping to get A*s in all 3 this time. My weaknesses are the Teheran, Yalta and Potsdam conferences, and the arms race, so I'm hoping they don't come up lol.

Good luck and well done. Those are my strengths. Lol. I've memorised everything so I hope I get that A*.

Personally, i think this is the easiest paper out of all, i guess being an international student helps , lol
Cold War's a decent paper to start off with, hate the source question tho
Good luck everyone! Told myself I'd wake up early to revise but that didn't happen

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 118
I didn't mean to be rude or anything but it's what I've been taught.

nah, you weren't rude, don't worry

If you're confident in doing something that gets you a good grade,I'm not going to to tell you not to
Reply 119
Original post by Wahhaba
9am

9am too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending