The Student Room Group

Mans at taraweeh salah AMA

Ramadan Mubarak guys :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Federerr

Ramadan Mubarak mate! The important question 8 or 20 Rak'ahs?

Just got back from 8 lool
Reply 2
Original post by ZAYN.
Ramadan Mubarak mate! The important question 8 or 20 Rak'ahs?

Just got back from 8 lool

Of course 20 Raka'ahs! Too many man leaving early. Mosque is already half empty now. TBH I need the most blessings I can get atm due to exams which is why I have motivation for 20.
Reply 3
Of course 20 Raka'ahs! Too many man leaving early. Mosque is already half empty now. TBH I need the most blessings I can get atm due to exams which is why I have motivation for 20.

Fair Fair, I would have done 20 but man's got something to hand into college tomorrow and I haven't started haha. How do you have time to respond to this hahaha?
Reply 4
Original post by ZAYN.
Fair Fair, I would have done 20 but man's got something to hand into college tomorrow and I haven't started haha. How do you have time to respond to this hahaha?

Nah. Obv man takes breakes during the first rakah, enough time to read and send a few messages before we go into rukuh. 12th rakah just finished! 8 to go. It's calm calm.
mash'Allah thats good :smile:

im going taraweeh on the days when i have no exams
Reply 6
Lol well you're obviously not praying since you're on TSR, so what are you doing?
Reply 7
Original post by mariam687

I was planning on doing that still. Few man who have History tomorrow didn't come Taraweeh today. But meh, I'd prefer Allah's mercy then 1-2 hours of extra revision. I'm gonna go home and revise until Sehri, then read some quraan and off to bed,. I'm rather going to miss school the days I dont have exams lol.
Reply 8

cool, is the sister section at your local mosque big? Cause the one at mine only has a few, not that I would know because I'm a guy lol
Reply 9
Original post by HAnwar
Lol well you're obviously not praying since you're on TSR, so what are you doing?

Every 4 Rakats there's a 3 minute break. Plus I get time to send messages during first Rakat before ruku....
I was planning on doing that still. Few man who have History tomorrow didn't come Taraweeh today. But meh, I'd prefer Allah's mercy then 1-2 hours of extra revision. I'm gonna go home and revise until Sehri, then read some quraan and off to bed,. I'm rather going to miss school the days I dont have exams lol.

i got history tomorro too, but srs whtur saying is so true, better to praise Allah than revise.. but its ok for women tho, ive prayed taraweeh at home :smile: gna read quran aswell, planning 2 finish quran once at least this yr :smile:
Original post by ZAYN.
cool, is the sister section at your local mosque big? Cause the one at mine only has a few, not that I would know because I'm a guy lol

yh ours is pretty good, air con aswell and clear speakers :smile:

our imam is frm saudi aswell his voice is beautiful <3

Masha'Allah. Pray for my history exam tomorrow plz :smile:
Lol, these mosques praying 20.

When i want to an arab country, they prayed 8. And they finished the Quran 2 1/2 times. You do the math. They were doing a Juz per prayer. It was 10 min for one sujood. Man struggling with 20 quick prayers....

Lol.
i got history tomorro too, but srs whtur saying is so true, better to praise Allah than revise.. but its ok for women tho, ive prayed taraweeh at home :smile: gna read quran aswell, planning 2 finish quran once at least this yr :smile:

Good Luck in your exam, inshallah you'll do well :wink:. I led my little sisters (aged 9 and 6) in taraweeh...felt a little bit bad though as they were clearly tierd ;/
Reply 15
Every 4 Rakats there's a 3 minute break. Plus I get time to send messages during first Rakat before ruku....

Go make dua for the ummah.
Reply 16
yh ours is pretty good, air con aswell and clear speakers :smile:

our imam is frm saudi aswell his voice is beautiful <3

We got fans cause we cant afford air con lol, or thats what the mosque says. However, they don't even turn on the fans as the old people at the front complain that its too cold. It literally drives everybody insane!
Yooo
Pray I get 3 A*s at A Level yh?
Safe
What is taraweeh and who came up with it?
Original post by HamzahPatel
Masha'Allah. Pray for my history exam tomorrow plz :smile:

pray for my history exam as well pls :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending