The Student Room Group

Mans at taraweeh salah AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sleepysnooze
aetaqid 'ann dinakum hu mjrd muzhat , walikunn hdha mjrd rayi . limadha tahmil alddin aldhy hu alttaeassub lilmar'at 'aw huquq mithliuwn jinsiaan ?

دينكم هو نكتة

Matha taqul? Hal tadadathu al luqah ??
Reply 41
Original post by ....Jeff458
I didn't even know ppl read 20?

I read 8 and that's a lot. Especially when you read it at Mosque. It goes on for like 1-2 hours!

PRAY FOR MY EXAMS PLS

Some Mosques read 20 however, other mosques condense all of that into 8, they take roughly the same amount of time
Original post by undercxver
Top lad, keep it up. :top:

You'll impress the girls if you tell them that. :yes:

ASTAGHFAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirty biggot^
Original post by ZAYN.
Some Mosques read 20 however, other mosques condense all of that into 8, they take roughly the same amount of time

Oh I see
Original post by Ishea16
happy birthdayyy!!:h

Idk if i should become pious now since Ramadan has started and say Jazakallah or say Thanks:colondollar: haha:tongue:
Original post by Ayaz789
Idk if i should become pious now since Ramadan has started and say Jazakallah or say Thanks:colondollar: haha:tongue:

ahah Jazakallah is fine
that means instead of happy birthday I should say
May Allah bless you with a happy long life:h:
Reply 46
Guys keep me in your prayers, I have 3 exams:wed(Core 2)thurs(physics paper 2)fri(depinchem). Inshallah Azawajal I do well and most of Humanity becomes Muslim so that there's more of us in Jannah. We need to represent a positive and loving vibe this Ramadan for our non/Muslims brothers and sisters so those who want to revert can do it peacefully and actually want follow the religion of Islam. Ameen.
Original post by ....Jeff458
ASTAGHFAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirty biggot^

Wots wong wiv dat m8 :smile:
Original post by Ishea16
ahah Jazakallah is fine
that means instead of happy birthday I should say
May Allah bless you with a happy long life:h:

Haha ameen:smile: literally so tired & need to revise Maths :frown:
Original post by Ayaz789
Our imam reads beautiful and fast too so we finished 12 o clock on the dot! Yayy i turn 18 today :biggrin: literally knackered though:/ plus we read 1 para & a quarter :smile: so a quarter ahead pheww

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:
Reply 50
Taraweeh finally finished! I'm knackered...

Gonna go home now and revise some OCR computing :frown: got the exam in 2 days and I know nothing.

Please keep me in your duas guys! Prayed for everyone with history exam tomorrow :smile:
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha ameen:smile: literally so tired & need to revise Maths :frown:

same, I need to revise biology :bawling:
what time are people going to be ending suhur/sehri?
Original post by ODES_PDES
:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

Thanksss:smile: ill make a post about my birthday tomorrow haha:smile:
Original post by Ishea16
same, I need to revise biology :bawling:
what time are people going to be ending suhur/sehri?

My heads hurting so much :/ around 2.30?
Original post by Ayaz789
My heads hurting so much :/ around 2.30?

Even coffee has failed meeee:emo::argh:
maybe sleep and wake up early? never works with me though lol
yh I'm doing the same, some of my friends end it at 1..... dunno how that's going to work with taraweeh :teehee:
Original post by Ishea16
Even coffee has failed meeee:emo::argh:
maybe sleep and wake up early? never works with me though lol
yh I'm doing the same, some of my friends end it at 1..... dunno how that's going to work with taraweeh :teehee:

Dont like coffee anymore :frown: well ive got college tomorrow but im gonna go late like 1ish so yeah ill sleep after Fajr:smile: hahaha yeah 😂😂
Reply 56
There's not a better time to revise but before Fajr. It's so relaxing imo. However gonna need to postpone tahajud after fajr which will also post pone sleep. However im bunking school tomorrow to it's all goood.
Original post by Ayaz789
Dont like coffee anymore :frown: well ive got college tomorrow but im gonna go late like 1ish so yeah ill sleep after Fajr:smile: hahaha yeah 😂😂

I usually sleep after fajr but i dont think i can today, I'm gonna sleep and hopefully wake up in 2 hrs to read fajr then will sleep till 8 and do some serious work inshAllah :emo::crazy:
have a good good birthday!
I mean blessed, holy birthday:tongue:
Original post by Federerr
There's not a better time to revise but before Fajr. It's so relaxing imo. However gonna need to postpone tahajud after fajr which will also post pone sleep. However im bunking school tomorrow to it's all goood.

With all that salah do some dua for me, doing my politics exam tomorrow and have revised for about an hour smh what am I doing:cry:
Reply 59
Original post by Banana208
With all that salah do some dua for me, doing my politics exam tomorrow and have revised for about an hour smh what am I doing:cry:

InshaAllah you'll be fine :smile:

I usually get up extra early for my exams and read some quraan and then revise some key info that is needed. I dont' specifically remember but the Prophet said that the best time to the learn the quraan by heart is after Fajr. Some scholers say this is the same for studies, so just do Dua and InshaAllah you will find the exam easy :smile:

'Rabizidini ilmah" is the dua to seek knowledge from Allah.

I read it non stop when i'm travelling to my exams. To the extent where im scuryying around for water 2 mins before the exam starts lol.

Quick Reply

Latest