The Student Room Group

Mans at taraweeh salah AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Federerr
InshaAllah you'll be fine :smile:

I usually get up extra early for my exams and read some quraan and then revise some key info that is needed. I dont' specifically remember but the Prophet said that the best time to the learn the quraan by heart is after Fajr. Some scholers say this is the same for studies, so just do Dua and InshaAllah you will find the exam easy :smile:

'Rabizidini ilmah" is the dua to seek knowledge from Allah.

I read it non stop when i'm travelling to my exams. To the extent where im scuryying around for water 2 mins before the exam starts lol.

aww thanks and yh I've got nanus always drilling rabizidhni ilmah into my head. I might pull an all nighter though. Revising at this time is so good. Everything seems to be going in so far.

I was reading an article today, who drinks vimto in Ramadan??
Reply 61
Original post by Banana208
aww thanks and yh I've got nanus always drilling rabizidhni ilmah into my head. I might pull an all nighter though. Revising at this time is so good. Everything seems to be going in so far.

I was reading an article today, who drinks vimto in Ramadan??

I'm proud I got dadas and nanus back home to make dua for me. I called mine up the other day and he was raging at me asking why I didn't tell him a month or two before. I kinda regret it lol.

Personally I hate vimto. Never did like it. For me my Ramadan drink is rubicon mango. There's always one in my pocket during taraweeh lool.
Original post by Ishea16
I usually sleep after fajr but i dont think i can today, I'm gonna sleep and hopefully wake up in 2 hrs to read fajr then will sleep till 8 and do some serious work inshAllah :emo::crazy:
have a good good birthday!
I mean blessed, holy birthday:tongue:

Aww go sleep!:smile: inshaa'Allah:biggrin: Jazakallah haha :hugs:anyways im gonna go revise Core 3 :smile: hopefully if my brother doesn't call me down to play Fifa :no:
I'm proud I got dadas and nanus back home to make dua for me. I called mine up the other day and he was raging at me asking why I didn't tell him a month or two before. I kinda regret it lol.

Personally I hate vimto. Never did like it. For me my Ramadan drink is rubicon mango. There's always one in my pocket during taraweeh lool.

eyy you know:biggrin: So many people bring rubicon into the prayer halls even though its not allowed. Now I'm craving one
Everytime I call bangladesh my dadus just start reciting duas and stuff at 50mph so I don't even get words in anyway. :colonhash:
Reply 64
eyy you know:biggrin: So many people bring rubicon into the prayer halls even though its not allowed. Now I'm craving one
Everytime I call bangladesh my dadus just start reciting duas and stuff at 50mph so I don't even get words in anyway. :colonhash:

You know. I talk to the fammo in bangladesh like once a year and it's when my mum forces me to. Man just there praying to the phone line hoping the £1 calling card runs out any minute now. It's like taraweeh salat to the power of infinity. Mandem in bangladesh DO NOT understand hidden stigmas.
In a few days it will be my first Taraweeh (proper). Apparently there is a new masjid near my house, so I'll be able to make it and get mum to take me back.
Please pray for me brothers and sisters
You know. I talk to the fammo in bangladesh like once a year and it's when my mum forces me to. Man just there praying to the phone line hoping the £1 calling card runs out any minute now. It's like taraweeh salat to the power of infinity. Mandem in bangladesh DO NOT understand hidden stigmas.

They just don't understand much really:rofl::rofl::rofl: And what makes it worse is when they shout down the phone like it's non existent as though they're trying shout at you from across the planet. These bengalis man..kmt
Reply 67
They just don't understand much really:rofl::rofl::rofl: And what makes it worse is when they shout down the phone like it's non existent as though they're trying shout at you from across the planet. These bengalis man..kmt

looool. The effects of the cheap calling card, the crapy signal and them shouting over the phone. It's peak uno. It just say geeoy to everything they say cuz it's peak if you blank them. Mandem gonna be on there period uno.

:rofl2:

Respect for praying 20 bro. Try and keep it up for the whole month. If you can't do it all at the mosque then jusy do it at home. :smile:
Reply 69
Original post by champ_mc99
Respect for praying 20 bro. Try and keep it up for the whole month. If you can't do it all at the mosque then jusy do it at home. :smile:

Thanks bro :smile:

I'm gonna try consistent. However a sad reality of our faith is that our imaan has ups and downs :frown: Gonna try maintain the momentum for as long as I can InshaAllah.
looool. The effects of the cheap calling card, the crapy signal and them shouting over the phone. It's peak uno. It just say geeoy to everything they say cuz it's peak if you blank them. Mandem gonna be on there period uno.

:rofl2:

:biggrin: This is why they buy those £5 lyca cards from green st.
geeoy- where part of Bangladesh are you from?
Reply 71
:biggrin: This is why they buy those £5 lyca cards from green st.
geeoy- where part of Bangladesh are you from?

Swear down lool. I live off of green street. I could walk into it in like 2 mins.

I'm from gulapgoinj or something.

Live in Syhlet tho. Going Bangladesh in approx 54 days after a weeek in dubai! Surprisingly more excited for Bangaldesh then dubai.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 72
*Men
Reply 73
Feel bloated today :frown:

Taraweeh today is going to one heck of a mission! InshaAllah allah makes it easy for me and everyone else today :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest