The Student Room Group

I keep losing girls

I've had 3 girlfriends and countless crushes, but they've all left me in their histories.

I'm not a nice guy, in fact I'm a miserable sod. I sometimes think that I'm untouchable and better than everybody else. I treat girls badly, I don't smile at them, though I do make some laugh. I tend to ignore them and try to make them jealous. I don't like to be messed with and all the girls in my life seem to be closer with their other guy friends, which I know that could be me.
:s-smilie:, :smile:
Legend please hop into a bin you sausage
Well..Um..

It sounds like you know what the problem is.
Original post by Legend5048
I've had 3 girlfriends and countless crushes, but they've all left me in their histories.

I'm not a nice guy, in fact I'm a miserable sod. I sometimes think that I'm untouchable and better than everybody else. I treat girls badly, I don't smile at them, though I do make some laugh. I tend to ignore them and try to make them jealous. I don't like to be messed with and all the girls in my life seem to be closer with their other guy friends, which I know that could be me.

What's your point? You arent a nice person, you treat girls badly, you arent fun to be with, you're immature and eventually they realise that and dump you?
🤔😶:s-smilie:
you're going to learn lessons about yourself and girls by failing - don't worry - I used to think like this and now I'm fine because I used the lessons I learned to my advantage
Cool story.
Original post by The Good Doctor
Cool story.

:smile:
Lol. It isn't you it is them. Them be crazy for you. :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Clockrice
Lol. It isn't you it is them. Them be crazy for you. :wink:

True what can be done 😉:wink:
Reply 11
All the clues how to address your problem are in your post if you study it carefully.
Original post by Legend5048

If you don't like to be messed with then why mess with your girlfriends?
Seems to be working for you if you can get the girls in the first place. xD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending