Scroll to see replies

Madting
Original post by RobML
I'll elaborate tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please do.
Original post by mollycatb
Fun game here,

Comment your favourite band or any interest you possess and if someone reps you then they would date you.

Trivium
Just love music in general. Anything house, rock, indie, electro or dance I'm happy with.
Reply 204
Original post by ravioliyears
Just love music in general. Anything house, rock, indie, electro or dance I'm happy with.

You young south Asian girls and your club music :mmm: Do you ever even go to club nights?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
You young south Asian girls and your club music :mmm: Do you ever even go to club nights?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hand:

No bc I'm 16 and my parents wouldn't let me :rofl: But I defo will do when I start uni XD

Spoiler

Reply 206

No bc I'm 16 and my parents wouldn't let me :rofl: But I defo will do when I start uni XD

Spoiler

Don't worry about getting drunk but are you going to roll for the authentic experience? :colone:
Original post by XcitingStuart
Repped on s.o. else's behalf.

:colondollar:

Is she a huge fan too?
Reply 208
Original post by Mochassassin
I loooove Nothing But Thieves! Their latest album is a masterpiece. Faves are Honey Whiskey, Lover Please Stay and Tempt You (Evocatio). :coma:

isnt it insane, i love if i get high, itch and graveyard whistling, they are all so good though! seeing them in summer at reading fest!!
Well this thread went off-topic...:tongue:
Original post by Serine Soul
:colondollar:

Is she a huge fan too?

A relative of mine (male) is a huge fan. :wink:
I'm not even going to comment.

Spoiler

beyonce fan:u:

shakira fan :u:
I love to do any type of sport, especially running and im obsessed with dogs
Reply 214
Drake , august alsina, trey songz, geko
Reply 215

No bc i'm 16 and my parents wouldn't let me :rofl: But i defo will do when i start uni xd

Spoiler

no your not. Not even when you go uni.
Original post by snk321
no your not. Not even when you go uni.

:K:
Reply 217
:K:

If your parents don't let you now, what makes you think they'll let you when you go uni?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending