The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

just booked accommodation at BU

I have just booked my accommodation at Bournemouth Uni in Dorchester House...Flat 28, Room 4....
anyone in that flat or near?
Reply 1
Hi there! I just booked my accommodation earlier today. I'm also staying in Dorchester, flat 57 :smile: I'm in Computer Animation (CAA) - It'd be nice to know if there's anyone in my class nearby. I think you can also see your flatmates by going back into the portal and clicking the "room search" option, although none of my flatmates have uploaded much information about themselves.
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Im in Dorchester too, flat 88. Will be studying Computing.
Original post by RioE
I have just booked my accommodation at Bournemouth Uni in Dorchester House...Flat 28, Room 4....
anyone in that flat or near?

PM me your facebook and i'll add you to the group chat
Original post by Gudny
Hi there! I just booked my accommodation earlier today. I'm also staying in Dorchester, flat 57 :smile: I'm in Computer Animation (CAA) - It'd be nice to know if there's anyone in my class nearby. I think you can also see your flatmates by going back into the portal and clicking the "room search" option, although none of my flatmates have uploaded much information about themselves.

PM me your facebook and i'll add you to the group chat
Reply 5
Hey, I'm in Dorchester as well, flat 24 room 4 :smile: I'm going to be studying Media Production! xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending