The Student Room Group

18 at last!:D

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Banana208
It was okay ish I got decent results (6a 1a* 2b) but mother wasnt happy. Plus some of my friends did get enough a's to get back in so by the time we sorted all of that out we couldn't be bothered to go out after.
Plus I had to get back to NCS where they did a surprise birthday thing for me- that was really nice and something I wont forget:smile:

Thats amazing!!:smile: Ahh thats good :biggrin:
Original post by Ayaz789
So i have hit 18 at last :u:
Gratz :congrats:
Reply 42
Original post by the bear
unwrap your special rep gift carefully !!

I will , i'll open my gift at 12 o clock on the dot! Makes it more special :tongue:
Happy 18th birthdayyy
but what are you going to do for it if you're fasting?? Having a special iftar

Original post by Ayaz789
Hahah thankss! Idek
Might have a special iftaar depends if I've done my revision

Original post by Ishea16
ahah true, then the thought of eid keeps you going

Happy Birthday to you @Ayaz789 and stay blessed :yep:

All you people talking about ramadan and I'm sitting here planning out my Eid :woo:
For us in Dubai, we're celebrating Eid on the 7th of next month, the same day as MY birthday :party:
Original post by Ayaz789

happy birthday baby, hope you have an amazing day, love you lots xx
LETS CELEBRATE x
Reply 45
Original post by kickboxer 98
happy birthday baby, hope you have an amazing day, love you lots xx
LETS CELEBRATE x

Wtf, okay i appreciate your happy birthday:smile:
Original post by Ayaz789

Happy birthday!! Make sure you register to vote :tongue:
Reply 47
Original post by Tootles
Gratz :congrats:

Thankss:smile:
Original post by Hamoody

All you people talking about ramadan and I'm sitting here planning out my Eid :woo:
For us in Dubai, we're celebrating Eid on the 7th of next month, the same day as MY birthday :party:

Wut Ramadan hasn't even started fully and you're already planning eid:rofl::rofl:
Wut Ramadan hasn't even started fully and you're already planning eid:rofl::rofl:

:toofunny: Ermmmmmmmmmmmmm today is the first day isn't it? :poke::lol:
Reply 50
Original post by kickboxer 98
call me please xx

Leave me alone!
Original post by Ayaz789
Thats amazing!!:smile: Ahh thats good :biggrin:

Hehe thanks :colondollar:tbf for gcses I could've tried so much harder. now that im doing a levels I see how easy they were in comparison
Reply 52
Original post by Hamoody
Happy Birthday to you @Ayaz789 and stay blessed :yep:

Haha jazakallah! I might be in Dubai on 10th July so yeah i might see you :tongue:
Reply 53
Original post by iEthan
Happy birthday!! Make sure you register to vote :tongue:

Do i have to register haha :tongue: ive only got tomorrow and today right?
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha jazakallah! I might be in Dubai on 10th July so yeah i might see you :tongue:

Wow 10th of July? That's awesome. Any particular reason? :eyebrow:
Reply 55

Ahh ours has started? Yours starts tomorrow? :smile:
Original post by Hamoody
:toofunny: Ermmmmmmmmmmmmm today is the first day isn't it? :poke::lol:

ey you know what I mean!! :u::u:I've always wanted to know how people celebrate eid in different countries. What do you do in dubai? Oh and what do people usually eat for iftar?
Reply 57
Original post by Hamoody
Wow 10th of July? That's awesome. Any particular reason? :eyebrow:

Not really! I went in 2012 and thought it was an amazing place!:smile: Even went to Burj al Khalifa right to the top!! :biggrin:
Reply 58
Hehe thanks :colondollar:tbf for gcses I could've tried so much harder. now that im doing a levels I see how easy they were in comparison

Hahaha yeah same :tongue: Im so stressed because of these upcoming exams!
ey you know what I mean!! :u::u:I've always wanted to know how people celebrate eid in different countries. What do you do in dubai? Oh and what do people usually eat for iftar?

:yep: I do :lol:
Great. So apparently, it's just like any other country I suppose? We've got a whole world of festivals and activities :biggrin:
Well it really depends on where you are from. If you are an arab, you'd go for a glass of water and a couple of dates and then a mega food affari after Maghrib. I'm not sure about others :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest