The Student Room Group

Edexcel English Language A IGCSE June 2016

Any predictions for paper 1, section B? for tomorrow?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Most likely Your guide to beach safety, The explorer's daughter is possible too, they're just my guess though, according to the papers the last few years....
Good luck for you exams!! I am taking them tomorrow too:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by yauemily
Most likely Your guide to beach safety, The explorer's daughter is possible too, they're just my guess though, according to the papers the last few years....
Good luck for you exams!! I am taking them tomorrow too:smile:

Dreading your guide to beach safety coming up :banghead: am hoping for passage to Africa, greenpeace or a game of polo with a headless goat...
What did everyone have as their mock?
Reply 3
maybe climate change
Reply 4
Original post by fuzz13
Dreading your guide to beach safety coming up :banghead: am hoping for passage to Africa, greenpeace or a game of polo with a headless goat...

Probably not the headless goat I think....2016 Jan asked about that already:frown:
I am hoping for beach safety and passage to africa too!!!!!!! Please don't be touching the void!!
I didn't have mock as I take the exam as a private candidate:frown: what did you have for mock?
I hoping its either A passage to Africa or explorers, boys messing about.
You guys have any tips on how to approach an untext?
Reply 6
We predicted Greenpeace (webpage), Climate Change; the Facts & Passage to Africa :smile:
Reply 7
What are all these titles? What is passage to africa?
Reply 8
Probably not the headless goat I think....2016 Jan asked about that already:frown:
I am hoping for beach safety and passage to africa too!!!!!!! Please don't be touching the void!!
I didn't have mock as I take the exam as a private candidate:frown: what did you have for mock?

I had Greenpeace as a mock in January 2016 so I didn't know about the goat, so thanks!!!
Reply 9
Original post by fuzz13

What are them passages?
Reply 10
Original post by snk321
What are them passages?

Passages from the edexcel anthology.... It's a greek book .... Are you taking the exam tomorrow? If you are let's hope you know the content and just not the names?:eek3::p:o
Reply 11
Original post by fuzz13
Passages from the edexcel anthology.... It's a greek book .... Are you taking the exam tomorrow? If you are let's hope you know the content and just not the names?:eek3::p:o

Im doing the AQA IGCSE, my bad :smile:
OMG so scared fo tomorrow. I think it will be either the GP webpage, CC facts or APTA
Reply 13
Original post by snk321
Im doing the AQA IGCSE, my bad :smile:

Haha, that's good! Good luck with it :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by fuzz13
Haha, that's good! Good luck with it :smile:

Thanks you too x :smile:
It'll be your guide to beach safety, it's following a pattern and that's next. Other 10 marker will probably be something to do with it, I'm guessing how you had to persuade someone to do something.
Reply 16

last years june was touching the void so doubt it would be it thank god!!
Original post by jamesj477
It'll be your guide to beach safety, it's following a pattern and that's next. Other 10 marker will probably be something to do with it, I'm guessing how you had to persuade someone to do something.

How does the pattern go?
Original post by Anony__Mouse
How does the pattern go?

They're using the same passage every 3 years, so the pattern would be your guide to beach safety according to the patter, as they used it in 2013Jan!!!
Good Luck everyone!!!!
Sadly i am doing the "R" papers and passage to Africa and climate change as already come up... i have learned taking on the world any guess for what can come or what has already come for normal english lang. A paper 1

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending