The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anywhere between 5ft-6ft is good for me. Mind you, Maria Sharapova is like 6ft 2 and she's beautiful so....
I can't say I've dated a tall girl, or any girl for that matter, but hey ho :biggrin:
I'm 5' 9" (kind of short) I don't mind tall girls. My range would be 6' 3" to 5' 3".

How can you not love tall girls 🤔😂
I'm 4ft 11 and would kill to be tall - people naturally treat you with more respect. Being called cute when you want to be taken seriously is so annoying
I'm a guy of 6ft3 so height doesn't really concern me. My girlfriend is 5ft6 so I don't just go for girls my height :smile: It all depends on how much the height difference bothers you tbh!
Reply 84
I wish i was 5ft7 or taller.
I'm 5ft6 and i have friends (girls) who are 5ft8 and i wish i was their height!
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Then i am definitely not your type.:no: I'm tall and have a booty. But tbh i don't like it cause it sticks out too much

Booty is love. Booty is life. 😂😂😂
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by konahagakure
booty is love. Booty is life.

it aint mate :smile: when i were jeans my ass sticks out way too much, i'm slim as well so it shows. The boys nickname me kardashian. What an insult:angry:
I'm 5ft 11 (179cm) a lot of people say tall girls are cool others prefer short girls. Which do you prefer and why? :smile:
What is your ideal height? and why?

I like tall girls as much as small girls,
but if they are taller than me, I'd probably treat them differently.

I'm 6ft so it's not likely.
OP what constitutes a 'tall girl' to you?
lOL SORRY I WASNT READING WHAT U WROTE.

Ah sorry no offence intended just really don't like ethnics lookswise
it aint mate :smile: when i were jeans my ass sticks out way too much, i'm slim as well so it shows. The boys nickname me kardashian. What an insult:angry:

Well I'm a guy that loves booty. But I guess it's different from a female that has it🤔🤔
I know a girl that has a similar issue to you she can't even hide it at all. Kind of feel for her coz she always gets attention.
Those man are lost. Kim kardashian?? You should deck them.
Original post by Konahagakure
Well I'm a guy that loves booty. But I guess it's different from a female that has it🤔🤔
I know a girl that has a similar issue to you she can't even hide it at all. Kind of feel for her coz she always gets attention.
Those man are lost. Kim kardashian?? You should deck them.

THANXS :afraid::h:
Reply 92
As long as you aren't taller than me... (6'1)
5ft 10 and over
Original post by Lionel Hutzz
Ah sorry no offence intended just really don't like ethnics lookswise

What does that even mean?
Personally I wouldnt go for a girl taller than me and a lot of guys would say the same. Im 5'9ish (maybe 5'10) so I like girls my height or shorter.

It wouldn't feel right if she had to bend every time we kiss or I had to call her to get something on the top shelf lol maybe I would date a girl who was 1 or 2 inches taller than me if I really liked her. I think love would look past any differences in height.

However, if I was taller and you asked me the same question, I'd say tall girls all day every day. They're not as cute and cuddly but I have a thing for long legs and tall girls are 100% better in bed. Girls under 5'7ish, not so good. There's a reason for this but I won't digress any further and turn this into a sex ed post lol
Reply 96
Tbh, I can only say smaller girls, i didnt even realise that i myself didnt take a liking for taller girls, ofc they can be hot and very attractive, i just find it cuter when theyre smaller than me. Imagine a guy getting on his tip toes to kiss his taller gal. :coma:
Good point :u:. Well mate your missing out on the amazing talents tall girls can carry out in bed! :tongue: :colone:
:moon:

One of the lecturers at my old college was this amazing-looking tall woman, definitely about six foot. I totally would have gone there if she hadn't been with someone (and in charge of my course at one point).

That said, I'm more than happy with the girl I'm with - who is four foot. I always went for personality and intelligence rather than any particular physical attribute.
I like tall girls but I wouldn't and probably couldn't date one because I am very short. :colondollar:
Original post by ArcticSlayer
I like tall girls but I wouldn't and probably couldn't date one because I am very short. :colondollar:

how short? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending