The Student Room Group

Help english language tommorow

Doing foundation tier and im currenly a low c. Can i still get a firm c and how many hours of revison do i do on english language ?
Original post by waleed29
Doing foundation tier and im currenly a low c. Can i still get a firm c and how many hours of revison do i do on english language ?

Probably not. You can't really replace a full year of work with a last minute several hours burst.

I suggest you just revise as much as you can and hope that you get a kind exam paper.
Reply 2
I think it's a bit late to be honest. I recommend you carry on if you have not finished, that's all you can do. A C grade is good however. I hope to get at least a C if not a B.
Reply 3
Yh but i have been revising for 4 months so the only promblem i have is the language and presentional features.
Reply 4

If you are on the AQA exam board, the paper tomorrow is 60% so you have all the hances to get a C or higher
Reply 5

Have you done controlled assessments because I do aqa and my final mark is based 60% on my actual exam and 40% of my controlled assessment mark so it can bring your marks up loads :smile:
good luck :smile:
Reply 6
Yh im doing aqa but do you think mr bruff wil help me get a c and how many hours should i watch him for

Original post by skye99
Have you done controlled assessments because I do aqa and my final mark is based 60% on my actual exam and 40% of my controlled assessment mark so it can bring your marks up loads :smile:
good luck :smile:
If your writing on here is the same as you'll be using in your written exam then I think you're doomed, sorry to say.
Reply 8
Original post by Elivercury
If your writing on here is the same as you'll be using in your written exam then I think you're doomed, sorry to say.
its called rushing without thinking what you write , smart ass . You clearly don't have a life . Very sad indeed
its called rushing without thinking what you write , smart ass . You clearly don't have a life . Very sad indeed

I can't say I find skipping vowels saves me an especially large amount of time. Plus I try to always think before I write or speak, it's a good habit.

Best of luck with your exam.
Reply 10
Original post by Elivercury
I can't say I find skipping vowels saves me an especially large amount of time. Plus I try to always think before I write or speak, it's a good habit.

Best of luck with your exam.

Thanks but next time you comment on a thread think about what you say .Best of luck with your exam☺
My controlled assessment is and A (70 marks) what mark do I need in the exam to get a A/A*?

Quick Reply

Latest