5 hours and 32 mins left until iftari :redface:

Thirsty more than hungry

Love Ramadan nonetheless! :love:
Original post by PrincessBO$$

:lol:
Ramadans just begun :lol:
Reply 44
Original post by Hamoody
Hello there everyone, and welcome to this thread. I haven't seen a thread dedicated to Ramadan as yet, so let's make this into one.

Let's talk about Ramadan and Eid. I'm not sure how it goes in the UK, but over here, we're observing the first fast. So far it's going great. I was quite apprehensive about this year though, what with my horrible tooth condition and all :ashamed:

One thing I'm really delighted about this Ramadan is the fact that my birthday falls on the first day of Eid :party::party: :woo:

What about you peeps? How's it going? I'll tag some users on here so they can join the discussion :yep:

And @HAnwar I'd really appreciate it if you could tag some more users who are active in the ISOC. I don't know them all well enough :redface:

Hey when is your birthday? Mine is on the 7th which is supposed to be eid :smile:
Original post by eternalhinch
am i the only one fasting tomorrow??

Nope a lot of us are :smile:
Original post by Someboady
Nope a lot of us are :smile:

what did people go by to figure out it's today?
Original post by IXxi HIIDA ixXI
I leik ur gamer tag

What ? I don't have a gamer tag...
Reply 48
Sure :smile:

You guys might be interested in this thread :smile:

(Sorry idk why the tag option isn't working)

@fatima1998 @Hibzish @Leukocyte @Mrs.Grey @Tpos @Al-farhan @Axel Johann @champ_mc99 @s_ahmed2 @Sciatic @Tawheed @Zamestaneh
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 49
tbh i just cant wait till eid cause then i get rich as heck. thank u god
Ramadan mubarak its lit
what did people go by to figure out it's today?

..Just following Saudi...lol

Saudi claimed to have sighted the moon.... no other country sighted the moon unfortunately. They have super X-ray vision in Saudi apparently.
I am so drained and hungry and thirsty... been doing stuff today in the heat and by the end of it I was almost too tired to climb down a ladder :u:
Original post by X_Hope_X
What ? I don't have a gamer tag...

Peak
Original post by Zamestaneh
I am so drained and hungry and thirsty... been doing stuff today in the heat and by the end of it I was almost too tired to climb down a ladder :u:

How hot is it over there? :lol:
Original post by Someboady
..Just following Saudi...lol

Saudi claimed to have sighted the moon.... no other country sighted the moon unfortunately. They have super X-ray vision in Saudi apparently.

i thought so but i wasn't sure. I'ts best just to go with your country's viewings on the moon i guess..anyway ramadan kareem for tomorrow :biggrin:
am i the only one fasting tomorrow??

No ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ramadan Kareem!
First fast today 😊😊 going great, a bit hungry now lol but not long left now. I need you guys opinion on something.....I have an exam tomorrow do you think I should fast??
Ramadan kareem everyone

Why do some people start fasting tomorrow?? Every year i find someone is fasting 1 day later lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending