The Student Room Group

HELPPPP!!!! ENGLISH LANGUAGE ON TUESDAY 7th JUNE

I'm doing the Edexcel English Language paper, does anyone have any ideas who the character or theme might be in OMAM?

I need help on explaining the significance of Candy's character and relating him to some of themes.
Take a look at Mr Bruff's Youtube channel.
Reply 2
Original post by President J
Take a look at Mr Bruff's Youtube channel.

Thank you, I forgot about that.
Reply 3
Original post by tangareen
I'm doing the Edexcel English Language paper, does anyone have any ideas who the character or theme might be in OMAM?

I need help on explaining the significance of Candy's character and relating him to some of themes.

Hi. Which exam board?
For AQA lit it was on hopes and dreams and the ending. with an extract of tension.
Reply 4
Original post by Tom1699
Hi. Which exam board?
For AQA lit it was on hopes and dreams and the ending. with an extract of tension.

The exam board that I'm doing is Edexcel.
What did you write about on hopes and dreams, I think that could come up?
i dont really find mr bruff that helpful i just feel like he sticks to specific sources and not english language in general would you reccommend anything else
Reply 6
Original post by Ume Hussain
i dont really find mr bruff that helpful i just feel like he sticks to specific sources and not english language in general would you reccommend anything else

What I've done is write the themes out and see which characters associate with each theme, and then i try and write as much background information as I know about that character
How was it?
Reply 8
Original post by President J
How was it?

To be honest I think it went well, I studied dreams and hopes, it came up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending