The Student Room Group

girls what attracts you to a boy the most

Scroll to see replies

Personality, smile, eyes, height, generally the way they look, etc :colondollar:
Reply 61
humour, showing that he actually wants to spend time with you and probably just being trustworthy :')
- Kindness
- Smiley
- Humble
Reply 63
Confident, defined body and funny
Original post by UWS
I'm sure girls out there wouldn't mind a 9-incher

No girl would take it .-. (I think)
Original post by ivybridge
1. Nice butt
2. Smiles
3. Kind/loving personality or quite a calming tone when they speak

Adorable :biggrin:

What's with the obsession with Men's butts!? Do you wanna feel it or something!?
Original post by Bulletzone

What's with the obsession with Men's butts!? Do you wanna feel it or something!?

Not sure why you're asking this... read the thread title, it'll answer the dumb question.
Original post by ivybridge
Not sure why you're asking this... read the thread title, it'll answer the dumb question.

Hmm perhaps someone else can answer this: Is there anything that makes a man's behind different from others; what makes them unique (no I'm not going to change my rear)?
Reply 67
No girl would take it .-. (I think)

I have no clue but it's cute when a guy has a good butt. Listen flat asses look good on no one, girl or guy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmm perhaps someone else can answer this: Is there anything that makes a man's behind different from others; what makes them unique (no I'm not going to change my rear)?

Oh dear... yes? Size, tone, hair or no hair - lots of things.
Original post by кяя
I have no clue but it's cute when a guy has a good butt. Listen flat asses look good on no one, girl or guy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This.

Most guys look like somebody has PVA'd a tray to their butt.
Humble (absolutely can't stand arrogance)
Ambitious
Friendly
Similar humour
(4 but oh well)
humour, intelligence, also hands/arms (I honestly have no idea but some guys hands are really buff to me)
1) sense of humour, 2) beard and 3) long hair

Posted from TSR Mobile
his aura
Good semen viscosity
beards <3
1) A good sense of humour, witty.
2) Has an opinion and isn't afraid to share it, this ties in with confidence and intelligence.
3)Fairly defined body.
If you're an Arab with amazing afro hair. Dark/brown light ( mixed) skin but I wouldn't mind anyyy as long as yo is a rich Arab with 4 wives ♥♥ So he wouldn't care about what I do behind his back X

Yayooaah♥

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending