WJEC btw :tongue:

Hope you all did well :h:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

oh, im doing edexcel and mine was ok :smile:
Reply 2
WJEC American west was decent.
what topic were you doing?
I did road to world war one, league of nations and peace keeping and Hitler's Germany.
I have an english exam tomorrow, anyone else got it?
Road to First World War, League Of Nations and Peace Keeping, and Hitler's Germany.
Did OCR, found some things difficult to find enough to write about (Which was more important to the Nazis for control over the German people, terror or propaganda?).
Original post by AxSirlotl
Did OCR, found some things difficult to find enough to write about (Which was more important to the Nazis for control over the German people, terror or propaganda?).

German people to conceal power of course :biggrin:
Original post by AxSirlotl

Im guessing terror = chaos made by Nazis in Austria-Hungary to make Schuchnigg resign and promote Syzz-Inquart as Chancellor of Austria-Hungary as Hitler wanted Anschluss which was the unification of Germany and Austria :biggrin:
Yeah :biggrin:
I did American West WJEC and it was really good. What did you put for the sitting bull 1c?
I like your idea of not revising, I don't revise much either, mainly in my class everyone are clever clogs therefore we chill because we got taught everything last year and just finish the revision this year :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 13
I forgot to evaluate the sources on the interpretation question, did anyone else?
Original post by s_bevs00
I forgot to evaluate the sources on the interpretation question, did anyone else?

You can't hit many marks without interpreting and using your own knowledge, hopefully we all have another history exam soon and please do not make a mistake on the next one, I am guessing it will be hard, good luck :biggrin:
You must have a fix mind set which is nice :biggrin:, unfortunately I don't, im not good at anything, have no passion / addiction to anything, I learn from resources given to me, I was never good at football, I trained and got better, I was never good at maths, I practiced and hit a grade A* for the first time, I was never good at english, I learned english as a 2nd language and developed my reading and writing skills, I had an East-Asian accent now I sound like standard British citizen. In my english mock I hit a grade A and then I moved schools to a private school and learned from standard people who had not thought to have gained success as one point in life we all fell then rose back up with progress made in 2 years, people call this "growth mind set" <- which is achieved by developing and learning, not using common sense for everything :biggrin:
I did OCR, It was mostly alright, 2 questions threw me a bit, but the rest was rlly good, I did Medicine Though Time, and American West. Hope yours went good! :smile: Felt ill in the history exam, and now I'm sooo ill, got RS-Islam exam tomoz aswell, :frown: Givin' up. Loosin' my voice 2. But hope you get the grades you want! :wink:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I did OCR, It was mostly alright, 2 questions threw me a bit, but the rest was rlly good, I did Medicine Though Time, and American West. Hope yours went good! :smile: Felt ill in the history exam, and now I'm sooo ill, got RS-Islam exam tomoz aswell, :frown: Givin' up. Loosin' my voice 2. But hope you get the grades you want! :wink:
What exam board are you on for RS? I'm on Edexcel.
Original post by hamza772000
What exam board are you on for RS? I'm on Edexcel.

Ssammmmmeeeeeeeeee! :smile:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Ssammmmmeeeeeeeeee! :smile:
Honestly, all I've done is learnt the mark schemes.:tongue: The most effective way to revise for this exam imo, cba learning the quotes.:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending