The Student Room Group

How was the HISTORY exam

Scroll to see replies

Original post by StandardBrain
aqa :d :d :d
Oh, we have 2 papers for Edexcel.:frown:

btw, I'm Sunni too.(don't know why, I just thought I'd mention.:tongue:)

Edit: Ramadan Kareem.:smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by hamza772000
I have a rather embarrassing confession, I may not be fasting.:frown: My brain just doesn't function whe I'm hungry, I'll make up for it afterwards if I don't.
Good Luck to you too.:smile:

Na, dw that's you're choice, and it's absolutely fine! :smile: Thank youu! :tongue:
Oh, we have 2 papers for Edexcel.:frown:

btw, I'm Sunni too.(don't know why, I just thought I'd mention.:tongue:)

What options do you do?
I do P.E., Spanish, RS, History and Geography + Double Science :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 43
I have a rather embarrassing confession, I may not be fasting.:frown: My brain just doesn't function whe I'm hungry, I'll make up for it afterwards if I don't.
Good Luck to you too.:smile:

I actually managed it because the exam was in the morning so didn't feel too drained. Not long now till i can eat omd :party2::biggrin:
What options do you do?
I do P.E., Spanish, RS, History and Geography + Double Science :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
I do Urdu and RS, I don't do History or Geography.:smile:
I do Urdu and RS, I don't do History or Geography.:smile:

Nice, I speak urdu, im from England but my parents are from Pakistan :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by Afsanax
I actually managed it because the exam was in the morning so didn't feel too drained. Not long now till i can eat omd :party2::biggrin:
Haha, congragulations, and yep not long left, at least you won't have to fast after Eid like me.:frown:
What options do you do?

Sorry to but into your convo but I do:
History, Graphics, Urdu, Double Science, and RS (but double science and RS aren't an option in our school). :smile:
Nice, I speak urdu, im from England but my parents are from Pakistan :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
I'm Pakistani too!:smile: Chose Urdu because it's just too easy.:tongue:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
History, Graphics, Urdu, Double Science, and RS (but double science and RS aren't an option in our school). :smile:

Lol don't feel like you butting in, join the convo, its fine :biggrin:, hope your exams go well :biggrin:
How do you find Urdu?:tongue:
Lol don't feel like you butting in, join the convo, its fine :biggrin:, hope your exams go well :biggrin:

Thank you, :tongue: & you'rs too, how many have you got left? I have, excluding today's history, I have 9 left :smile:
How do you find Urdu?:tongue:

Very easy, my teacher says I'm the best although it's like my 3rd language haha :tongue: She goes I'm a guaranteed A* :biggrin:
I generally wanted to die when they asked about Gorbachev in the Berlin Wall I completely winked source b and said that he was foreseen as an antagonist by the Americans and had slowly evolved into source c... 😱
Thank you, :tongue: & you'rs too, how many have you got left? I have, excluding today's history, I have 9 left :smile:

I actually have 7 left, I have done 13 and passed all im sure because they weren't as hard as the mocks + im a an A grade student therefore Im certain I have passed :biggrin:
Very easy, my teacher says I'm the best although it's like my 3rd language haha :tongue: She goes I'm a guaranteed A* :biggrin:
It is very easy.:smile: It's the easiest A* one can acquire.:u:
I actually have 7 left, I have done 13 and passed all im sure because they weren't as hard as the mocks + im a an A grade student therefore Im certain I have passed :biggrin:

Oh wow, you're one heck of a clever person! :smile:
It is very easy.:smile: It's the easiest A* one can acquire.:u:

Yupp! At least I have one A* haha :tongue:
Ohh woww! That's amazing, I got picked for Urdu, so I continued with that, we only have the options of French or Urdu. :smile: & Mashallah. :tongue:
Yupp! At least I have one A* haha :tongue:
Same, although my second best subject is Maths.:smile:I would love to say I've got 2 but you never know what that second paper has to offer.:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending