The Student Room Group

ocr As ict 2015 paper????

Wondering if anyone has this paper, as i've done all the papers except this one...
Preparing for exam on 6th june... would be helpfull if someone posted it here...
Thanks
Original post by thaliawaters
Here! goodluck!!

Thank you!! :smile::happy2:
Reply 3
Any of you got revision notes for AS ICT? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Abbas10
Any of you got revision notes for AS ICT? :smile:

Hiya little late I'm aware but these are very basic but useful mark scheme style revision notes! :smile: good luck
Original post by thaliawaters
Hiya little late I'm aware but these are very basic but useful mark scheme style revision notes! :smile: good luck

Do you know any potential 11 marker questions, the last one?
Reply 6
Hiya, that was so weird that there wasn't an 11 marker this time!! It completely threw me off for time haha, how do you think you did?
Yeah it was really weird, we're the first year who didn't get to answer the 11 marker I think. I think it could of been better tbh.... I guess as there wasn't an 11 marker, they made the overall questions in the exam a bit harder, even most people in my class said that too. I left many questions like the bcs question blank because Idk what they were and never heard of it. I killed the last question about data protection act tho :biggrin:. how did you find it?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Lucky987
Yeah it was really weird, we're the first year who didn't get to answer the 11 marker I think. I think it could of been better tbh.... I guess as there wasn't an 11 marker, they made the overall questions in the exam a bit harder, even most people in my class said that too. I left many questions like the bcs question blank because Idk what they were and never heard of it. I killed the last question about data protection act tho :biggrin:. how did you find it?

Long reply sorry! I kinda liked it, I got quite high marks 112/120 (a overall) not sure how I did that really at all, how about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending