The Student Room Group

Sleeping till 3 am and then revising from then(english language aqa)

Should i do it? Aiming for a c . By the way i started to revise for english 2 months ago but i still feel a last revison session will help. (Foundation aqa)
Is this on the day of the exam? If so I really advise against it. If you've done a reasonable amount of revision (which it sounds like you have if you started 2 months ago) then the best thing you can do now is make sure you get a decent night's sleep so you're alert for the exam.
Reply 2
no
Reply 3
Not a good idea
Reply 4
Original post by waleed29
Should i do it? Aiming for a c . By the way i started to revise for english 2 months ago but i still feel a last revison session will help. (Foundation aqa)

If you do, at least get more sleep:smile:, say start at 6 am otherwise you will be dead during the exam, unable to write any good answers.
you will really feel it during the exam so a definite NO, be confident the revision you have done should be enough

Do NOT do it, especially if you started revising two months ago!
Best of luck I'm sure you will get your C!:smile:
Reply 7
Thanks guys do you think waking up at 5 will be alright? As im going to bed at 11
Reply 8
Thanks guys do you think waking up at 5 will be alright? As im going to bed at 11

Yeah that should be alright, sometimes too much pre-exam revision can make you lethargic when it comes to sitting the exam. Good luck!

6 hours of sleep? That's better, but still not very good, especially for a subject like English. Your mind will be slower in the exam, and it will negatively affect your performance in the exam.

And for English, there isn't much you can do except possibly practise some questions, and being aware of all the techniques you need to do in the exam.

:h:
Get some rest, that's the key.

Also, watch some Mr Bruff English Language videos on YouTube, they're very good, I'll link the playlist below:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqGFsWf-P-cBnjI-6RVe2xKF43Rzj7f6O
Reply 11
Thanks guys good luck in your exams
I get only about 5hours or less sleep .. plus i'm fasting. This isn't great :frown:
Original post by amanii_ox
I get only about 5hours or less sleep .. plus i'm fasting. This isn't great :frown:

Same lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you fasting? If so, stay up and also revise
I'm doing it too. I've decided I'm gonna go over section A now, sleep then I'll go over section B early in the morning

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending