The Student Room Group

Asked a girl out, she says "I don't really know you"

Then I said I was trying to get to know her, and she invited me out with friends to meet, what does it mean?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have hung out like 5 times but in like 6 months so idk
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Then I said I was trying to get to know her, and she invited me out with friends to meet, what does it mean?

Too shy?! too careful!?Does not Fancy you?!

Spoiler

It means she doesn't feel she really knows you.

Obviously.
Maybe, just maybe, she doesn't know you that well.
Original post by A Mysterious Lord

The mind does wonder with such an elusive comment on her part
Reply 6
Original post by Retired_Messiah
It means she doesn't feel she really knows you.

Obviously.

So does that mean she is interested in me as bf material, or that she is attracted to me then? it's not just a rejection??
Thing is I really love this girl.
Reply 7
Original post by A Mysterious Lord

So does that mean she wants to get to know me and is interested, or not, I don't understand. I don't understand females in general tbh, I'd just say yes or no to a girl that was interested in me haha
I mean it's hard to tell. I completely get the girl's point though, if I were her it's not like I would just say yes to someone I didn't know. Just see how it goes when you see her and if you're still confused, just talk to her about it and see what she feels.
Original post by M14B
Too shy?! too careful!?Does not Fancy you?!

Spoiler

omfg that killed me im dying xD "i asked a girl out and she said who else is coming".... Im dying. You obviously didn't do it very well. You make it clear its a date firstly jheeze.
Reply 10
Original post by Someboady
omfg that killed me im dying xD "i asked a girl out and she said who else is coming".... Im dying. You obviously didn't do it very well. You make it clear its a date firstly jheeze.

I cringe and I am trying to forget. Do you mind?
So does that mean she is interested in me as bf material, or that she is attracted to me then? it's not just a rejection??
Thing is I really love this girl.

If she says she doesn't know you well enough, it's neither. She doesn't know you well enough to make that judgement yet.
It means you are going to appear before the board of directors (her friends) because girls don't make their own decisions, you had better impress
Original post by bytheseasons
I mean it's hard to tell. I completely get the girl's point though, if I were her it's not like I would just say yes to someone I didn't know. Just see how it goes when you see her and if you're still confused, just talk to her about it and see what she feels.

well I've "known" her for about 6 months, not properly knowing her though, and she knows I really like her(i think) i bought her valentines
Original post by Orange s0da
It means you are going to appear before the board of directors (her friends) because girls don't make their own decisions, you had better impress

well the reason I don't really know her is coz her best female friend hates me, but she aint friends with her no more :biggrin:, I know all her other friends and they like me anyway
Original post by emmald583
If she says she doesn't know you well enough, it's neither. She doesn't know you well enough to make that judgement yet.

:/ So she's attracted to me looks wise then?, otherwise surely it would be no interest?
idk idk idk girls idkdididkdidkdid idk
well the reason I don't really know her is coz her best female friend hates me, but she aint friends with her no more :biggrin:, I know all her other friends and they like me anyway

Them liking you is good, now you just have to make them like you for her
There's nothing cryptic about what she's said, if you've only met like 5 times in six months and she says she doesn't know you well enough to go out with you? It means she doesn't know you well enough. She wants the guy she dates to be her best friend, so go out there and get to know her better, she's giving you the opportunity.
:/ So she's attracted to me looks wise then?, otherwise surely it would be no interest?
idk idk idk girls idkdididkdidkdid idk

She might be or she might not be. What she's saying is that she needs to get to know you better before she can decide whether she wants a relationship with you. I suggest that you try to get to know her better, which will allow her to do the same with you.
So does that mean she is interested in me as bf material

**** me in the ass how is she gonna know that when she's not sure she really knows you that well? Slow down, you don't have to speedrun it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending