The Student Room Group

Medication Advice in Ramadan

When should I take my medication cuz, I have to take several doses during he day and there's only only six hours to take them. There's like so little time... Can I get any suggestions. Thanks in advance everyone. Inshallah you have a great Ramadan. And your Dreams become a reality.
Reply 1
Original post by OGGUS
When should I take my medication cuz, I have to take several doses during he day and there's only only six hours to take them. There's like so little time... Can I get any suggestions. Thanks in advance everyone. Inshallah you have a great Ramadan. And your Dreams become a reality.

You have to take your medication according to what your doctor told you. If you have forgotten then it should say on the patient information leaflet.

Several doses need to be taken at constant intervals across the day or it will not work. For example most 4 times per day medication needs to be taken at least 4 hours between each dose (i.e. over a 12 hour period).

Don't base your medication requirements around Ramadan. Also nearly all schools of thought would say that drinking water to take medication does not count as breaking your fast.

Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by xylas
You have to take your medication according to what your doctor told you. If you have forgotten then it should say on the patient information leaflet.

Several doses need to be taken at constant intervals across the day or it will not work. For example most 4 times per day medication needs to be taken at least 4 hours between each dose (i.e. over a 12 hour period).

Don't base your medication requirements around Ramadan. Also nearly all schools of thought would say that drinking water to take medication does not count as breaking your fast.

Hope that helps :smile:

Say wallah so I can drink water just cuz I'm on medication. Yeah for me.:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending